What position on the staff would you like to be?

RUBENXUUu [ESP]

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ouzersn

I would like to be forum moderator, support or game  report moderator. But I cant because im permanently banned.

Hey, @RUBENXUUu [ESP]

Firstly, I would like to thank you for creating this topic about ,,What position you woud like to be as  Staff Team! 

If I would choose, which role is great for me, that will be Support, or GM Role 

Support Role - Because I like to help each others with their problems with everything regarding PCs and TruckersMP 

Game Mod Team - Because, I have a lot of time to be active in game and doing a better playing for other players, that is what I am wishing now.

I would like to join and stay as Game Moderation Team. Why? Because I am very active in game and I have a lot of my free time, so I think, its better to spend it as staff and do something for community and do not only be lazy and doing nothing you know ? 

I have been playing ETS 2 for 4 years. Now I have around +4 490 hours ❤️ :tmp: Thats why I want to help to each other. Also I think, the Game Moderation team need help with more GMs, it would be very helpful at this time. 

So, to everyone who are going to apply tomorrow wish a best of luck! Hope, your dream will be fulfilled. 

Have a nice day! 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

5 minutes ago, JamesS014 said:

I would like to become admin, i've heard they ban people. Seems cool 

admin only sleep

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

Guest Cowie

I have a dream of becoming a Game Moderation Manager, it's unfortunate that they don't open recruitments for that position though. :kappa:

I would like to be Support Member or Discord Moderator ? 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

#Suport Team: I would like to be part of the Support Team. Why? There are people in need of help all the time, in which case I see that it is an opportunity to pass on my knowledge to others.

#Game Moderator or #Report Moderator: With the great growth of our community I see the importance of always having someone monitoring everyone's daily activities.

spacer.png

Archived