Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Can You get banned in Duisburg?

Turbo Diesel V8

Question

15 answers to this question

Theoretically I think you could maybe be banned for blocking if you stand with a few trucks in a way on the road that you will block the view of oncoming drivers. But those trucks have to look like they know each other and they act with the same intention.

But this fictive version could only be possible in extreme situations where it is sure they want to block others and they succeed with it.?‍♂️??

While it is NCZ, you cant get banned as you cant "ram" anyone and can drive recklessly, though not recommended on the sim servers regardless. Other rules do apply within that zone like hacking or abuse, text or bugs etc.

You have to make sure your careful of not being inside someone when the zone ends, as one of you has the potential to go flying, and if this is abused it is punishable.

§2.5 - Reckless Driving*

Driving in such a way that is considered unsafe and that puts other players in danger. This includes but is not limited to: driving backwards, ignoring traffic lights or road signage, speeding, racing other users (except in Tucson, Phoenix, and Södertälje (ProMods) racetracks). Driving outside of the map boundaries or in areas that are not covered by the mini map/GPS. Hidden roads which are intentionally part of the map are not included. You can use these roads. In ProMods, you can drive on unlocked roads or paths. Attempting to use desync lag or quick saves in order to cause damage to another user's vehicle. Using the ghost mode feature to go through traffic jams.

You can't get banned for putting other players in danger.
But you could get banned for driving outside of the map boundaries or in areas that are not covered by the mini map/GPS, if possible in Duisburg.

Hey mate! ?

You can't get banned inside Duisburg if you ain't hacking or doing some illegal things that violates with the rules, that isn't Recless Driving etc.

Due to the NCZ, you can't get banned for recless driving before you're outside of the zone. Be carefull tho, the NCZ is ending earlier than you think ?

Kind Regards:

Gullbrann ?

rwozThR.png iUwwMhn.png

Hello!
Thanks for every replies, it's very interesting because that's one and only city with that weird rules. I think this discussion can be continued in future so i don't close it. Have a good day!

btw i've been banned for reckless driving because I accidentally drove into player in a curve ( I wanted to avoid him but barrier pushem me against him) so such an irony of fate, I ask for reckless driving and get banned for it hehe.

Kind Regards,
Turbo Diesel V8
TURBODIZELV8.jpg.363cb9585bf0b06e25497844a12d0ddf.jpg

Hello there @Tilod!  

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. ? 

Sincerely,
Winter~ | Support
TruckersMP Team

//Locked and Moved to Inactive