recording on c-d road

twix bar

Question

6 answers to this question

Hey dear @twix bar

First of all, Welcome to TruckersMP Forum.

Today, i'm going to help you with your problem  I'm very glad, I can participate in this topic.

So, we can say, if you go to c-d road, you are in the truck and somebody ramm/ block you, you are allowed to record him, and send a report via TruckersMP Website,  it is not against this rule. 

But with ,,Spamming Report system" means for example you are staying on one place and recording each others, who are breaking the Rules with using 0 camera. ? for pleasure, that they will banned. Then its not allowed. Please have a look on rule, that I have posted below. 

Rule: §1.4 Reporting users

• Spamming our report system with useless reports, reports using continuous freecam (Cam 0) to record or anything similar.

Hope, I have answered your question properly

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello there! ? 

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello there! ?

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.

Thank you to everyone for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,

Krisi.

TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d eHGAe2j.png