What radio CD do you use

Yarkoon

Hi, I was wondering who uses which CD radio channel in TMP. I know that the standard wave in the game is channel 19 and you can often hear spam on it, does anyone know what waves people from the same country often sit on to communicate? I can safely say that Channel 15 is used by Russian-speaking people.

Hi. All I can say is that there are no specific CB radio channels for particular countries or other minorities. Channel 19 is the default channel that everyone uses. I agree that there is a lot of spam and unnecessary content on it, but moderation does everything it can to prevent this from happening.

me normally use 20  but maximum time i turn off cb before start ,, reason is i can hear lots of voice which is totally not necessary and its really annoying  

I just have CB off sometimes since I listen to music while driving. But when it's on, I'm on channel 19 because it can be funny there sometimes 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

As soon as I get in the game I turn the CB off because of excessive yelling and yik yack on the CB. I prefer silence

I turn off the radio as soon as I enter the game because it's too much of a headache.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Archived