help with report

Greviouson

Question

Hi guys, I have a problem, a while ago I was on the promods server and a guy was crashing everyone so I decided to record. The video was uploaded but when I created the report on the truckersmp site I realized that I had to have a special player ID, which was done with a command that I did not do within the game. I uploaded the video to youtube and the user only sees but I don't have the id. Can you help me report it?. His player tag is Turk ????? , 

his username is clearly visible in the video. I put the link below.

https://youtu.be/Y1wXBv_of-A 

• Like 1

10 answers to this question

Hello there! All you have to do, is type in his user name, and then, you find what is called his TMP ID.  Once you find that, you can report him.  Sadly, I think that apostrophe was put there so that way it would be harder to report him, as I searched for him name so I could copy and paste his TMP ID here so that way you could report him.  If you manage to find his correct name, then go to the section on his profile that says his TMP ID  then copy and paste that into the report section.

Does this help any?

Kind regards,

Mirage2357

1 hour ago, Greviouson said:

Hi guys, I have a problem, a while ago I was on the promods server and a guy was crashing everyone so I decided to record. The video was uploaded but when I created the report on the truckersmp site I realized that I had to have a special player ID, which was done with a command that I did not do within the game. I uploaded the video to youtube and the user only sees but I don't have the id. Can you help me report it?. His player tag is Turk ????? , 

his username is clearly visible in the video. I put the link below.

https://youtu.be/Y1wXBv_of-A

in your video you submitted a report. goto mark 2:22 and you will see the players ID that you were reporting. Copy that ID down and look him up. I have done this for you this time and the following information is listed https://truckersmp.com/user/3594985

Hello @Greviouson

First of all, when reporting a player, you must get a pinfo.You can easily access it if you type /pinfo ID Enter in the chat section or in the 'tab' settings menu there is a box showing the truckersmp ids of all players make sure this box is checked.

and remember that only you can create the report.

Kind regards,

Lena'

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Hello dear @Greviouson

First of all, Welcome between US on TruckersMP Forum ?

As I have read your problem, I decided help you with that 

problem is:

- when you are creating report you need to write TruckersMPID (as a special ID of the user) if I have seen correctly, the TMPID is: 3594985

Then you should be allowed to move for another Steps in report system ?

I'm also sending you a topics about creating reports on TruckersMP website, which you have checked before ? if you do not know, how to create a report. 

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/8

Good Luck! 

Happy Trucking 

Best Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Spawning logs can be very helpful. In your Documents folder open ETS2MP folder, then Logs subfolder. If you remember when you played during the incident, open the corresponding log_spawning log file. For instance: the log file from 17.05.2021 is named like this: log_spawning_2021.05.17.log

Once you open the file, search for '(<in-game id>)' in said file. If there are multiple matches, continue pressing F3 until the perpetrator's tag is matching with one on the evidence.  On the same line you'll get what you need. 

One helpful tip: You can enable TMPID display on the name tag. This will allow you to quickly get the TruckersMP ID of the perpetrator just by looking at the evidence video.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hello there @Greviouson

Have you found the answer you were looking for with the answers given above? 

The confirmation of the status of your question/problem helps us keep our forum organized. 

I await your return.

Kind Regards,

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP Support

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Hello! 

In the TAB Menu Settings you can select „Force TMP ID for players“ if you click on that you will see the id you Need for the reports after the name of the perpetrator! 

this could maybe help you with filing reports

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regards,
Krisi.
TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

//locked and moved to Inactive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d eHGAe2j.png

Hello there! 

Your topic has been inactive for 1 week since the last reply. 

Because of this inactivity, I will have to move this to unresolved. 

If you require anymore assistance, please do not hesitate to create another topic, use the Support System (https://truckersmp.com/support) or the Official Discord server.

Thanks everyone for your participation. 

Kind Regards,

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP Support

//moved to Unresolved.

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!