Lag on multiplayer servers "URGENT"

Hugo.A

hello, this is what my friends and I have been running in multiplayer, but we have a serious problem, the ping from the server is causing disturbances on some computers, one of my friends even ran out of computer, burning the graph because of the lag that the multiplayer servers are causing, I think you could see and solve this problem because half of my friends and the company where I am leaving to play for having this problem, I await an answer soon!

"video to show" https://streamable.com/k54d4s

Hello there! 

Firstly, I wanna ask if you did some graphics update, because it could be cause by that, if the driver is bad set. Or it can be some betaversion of the graphics driver.

I must say, its interesting, but i will try to help you as I can ?. As second I would ask you what areas of the map are you traveling when it drops? 

For me, I would recommend you maybe turn off "Load cabin accessories" and also "Load Flags ^. Maybe it wont help too much but helpful, but maybe yes. 

Also, try to check this settings: 

In - game 

- Enable Vsync  - is always better to having a Stable FPS Rate around 60 than often a Jumping between 180 till 45 or lower.

- Set Scale to 200% could be less 125%

- Disable MLAA

- Disable DOF

- Set all following Quality Settings to hight, it do not have everything on max quallity - it depends on your components in your PC

- Disable Anisotropic Filtering by moving the Slider to the left Side.

TruckersMP Launcher -  try unclick some of them as Cabin Accesories in another trucks, Flags, and draw distance reduce to min. 

aeF6ehV.png22v1Cqb.png

- Development Logging  

- Smoothing Distance

- Load Cabin Accessoires

- Load Flags

- Aditional Lights

- Draw Distance 

Also please remember, that FPS will drop dramaticlly if you are close or passing a really busy area, once you have crossed the area you will be fine,

As last step you can try to re-install your graphics drivers ?  + TruckersMP Launcher (clear instalation or with using F1 in launcher)

Re-installation of TMP Launcher: 

1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  2. Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  3. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  4. Go to documents and delete this folders called (ETS2MP, ATSMP) 
  5. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  6. Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
  7. Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

Please also make sure, that you have checked this topics, which I have posted below 

Have a nice day! 

Good luck! 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

[GökBörü] RedWolf [CZ] thanks for watching the topic, the problem is not with my computer, but with the multiplayer game itself, because a lot of people have already complained, if you notice in the video the ping is high "and the fps doesn't drop as you can check in the upper right corner, I am waiting for an answer!

I don't think you can do anything about it, but these solutions might solve your problem:

-Close all useless recources on the background (e.g. Spotify if you're not listening to music)

-Play on Simulation 2 since that server is more stable

-Follow the steps that RedWolf has mentioned above

I'm afraid there aren't any other options you can do (not 100% sure about it)

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

My solutions:
- Try lowering the graphics settings
- Disable useless applications (By task manager) 
- Use ethernet

Discord: m4gu3ll#3676 || Languages: Polish / English

1771048576_role_Driver(1).png.d3968ae9711791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

-> My website ▪ My Trucksbook Profile ▪ My WoT Account <-
 | Ban Appeal | Feedback | Join the Team | Rules |

2 hours ago, Hugo.A said:

guys the problem is not in me but in the server itself, the ping of the server itself is always going up and down, I have no problems with the euro truck of fps

Then you can't do anything about it if it's the server  itself.

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

5 minutes ago, Lucas_17b said:

Then you can't do anything about it if it's the server  itself.

No but these the staff can look into it. If theirs more then one person having the problem. I mean i seen people say go on server 2. But i tonight also noticed driving on the promods i can see how bad other players lag is.  It was  9 out of 10 trucks lagging.  That is not normal. 

I was playing on Sim 1 about 12 hours ago when it started to lag on CD Road. Car in front of me decided to minor rubber band back and fourth and i had to keep slowing down to not be affected. My ping was about 250 when i checked. Even went up to 850 at one point, no kick. I can confirm, it's the load on the server as everyone in CD area was complaining about the lag. It was even weird seeing some trailers just bounce all around their truck's area like a graphic glitch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived