0.2.3.3.1 Released

ShawnCZek

thnx

Kind regards
                                          adrianus_TMP_[NLD]

TruckerMP-Veteran Driver

Discord  forum

Thanks for the update ?

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Thank you for your continued hard work. I have a question in regards to the new update. I have save edited trailers in my owned trailer section and they are body swapped with other trailers like the fuel long tanker, Belly Dump, and Others. They have been working for years with no issues. Right after the recent update, the trailers dont show on other players screens. The other players see my owned reefers that I used to swap the tanker, belly dump, and others with. What happened to cause this? What can I do to fix it? 

Thanks,

Frasca