Server without cars

RUBENXUUu [ESP]

As you well know, scout cars and Patreon cars are on all servers, but most of the time troll users use the cars to crash the trucks. My opinion is to create a server where you can only use exclusive trucks and cars for Patreon, since ETS2 is a truck simulator, not cars. Also, that server should have a speed limit of 90 like the old Europe 1 I really liked that serverI  think you couldn't use the vehicles and all the people were respecting all the signs and traffic lights ...

There's a problem with that statement. Accidents will happen regardless of vehicle type.  There was server, which didn't have cars on it, however there were incidents related to truck drivers driving recklessly. Sometimes it's the other way around, where reckless truck driver crashes into the car, mostly due to road rage related issues. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

2 hours ago, RUBENXUUu [ESP] said:

My opinion is to create a server where you can only use exclusive trucks and cars for Patreon, since ETS2 is a truck simulator, not cars.

Are you asking for a server which offers trucks and passenger vehicles for Patreons only?

Or for a server which offers trucks and the Patreons specific passenger vehicles?

I'm confused.

1 hour ago, Aras' said:

I m thinking of a points system like a driver s license. Points need to be enough to get into sim1 :LUL:

A point system is a clever idea.

But I would use it different.

Players collect points for rule violations. If a player reaches a certain number of points, he or she will be abandoned from the simulation server.

I can say you are right about this idea last week I was driving from Bern to Amsterdam almost finish delivery last traffic light some idiot players driving on wrong way and hit me and I wasn't recording that time they just go away and I cancel the job lost an hour for those idiots.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there.

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We are applying this to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.  

Locked and Moved to Archive

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived