Choosing a steering wheel for the ETS 2

Król Xayoo

Hello fellow trucker,

I have a question because I am thinking of buying a steering wheel for the ETS 2, what do you recommend?

Greetings

Do you have a budget?

<150 € any used Logitech G2, G29, G920 or Thrustmaster T150 will be fine.

Between 200 and 300€ -> Logitech G29/G920

>300 € -> Thrustmaster T150

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

1 hour ago, Król Xayoo said:

Hello fellow trucker,

I have a question because I am thinking of buying a steering wheel for the ETS 2, what do you recommend?

Greetings

I personally enjoy the G29 because of the amount of buttons and the feel of the wheel itself. The G29 has always been a preference for me when it comes to driving and it has never let me down in any game that I have used it with. I can not speak on other wheels simply because I have not used them. 

if you dont have a budget and play other games such as assetto corsa, dirt rally 2.0, etc. the Fanatec FTW! but the wheel costs 2k€.
your best and most reliable option though is a g29 (also works for ps4) or g920 (also works for xbox).
I'd recommend a used logitech wheel with a shifter, i got mine for around 180€ used so it was a great deal!

I currently use a Logitech Driving Force Pro and I would certainly recommend it along with other Logitech wheels. I've heard that the G29 and G920 are excellent wheels and would certainly be great choices as the Driving Force series that I'm using is a little outdated when it comes to the new pedal springs and feedback motors that they are using now. For PC games, I would recommend getting the Xbox versions of the wheels though as it is easier to map the buttons on them especially for games like Forza. 

Thrustmaster's FFB uses a belt drive making it rather noisy.

Logitech G29/920 is recommended. Or G27 if you can find one in good condition...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived