Connection problem in truckersMP

Agusqlo

Question

Hello, very good, I have had a problem playing Euro truck simulator 2 in TruckersMP for months, it gives me the following message. "you have been kicked from the server. reason: [System] Unreliable connection."

Is there any way to fix it? Thanks to this unexpected disconnection I can't play quietly, I hope for help.

1414163214_Capturadepantalla(3).png.804fecd8348aa9d5b0f31b17b5ea305c.png

7 answers to this question

Please make sure your internet connection is good enough. too high ping/ms usually causes this, resulting into the server kick.

This can also occur if you're in a busy area such as duisburg or calais although your connection is strong.

Sim1 and Sim2 have recently been having problems so this might not even be a problem on your end.

Hey dear @Agusqlo

First of all, Welcome to TruckersMP Forum.

Today, i'm going to help you with your problem ? I'm very glad, I can participate in this topic.

First question is: Where have you installed TMP Launcher SSD or HDD? - If you are curretly having on HDD please move it to your SSD disc, because in lots of cases it could be one of solution.

Also, I suggest you start TruckersMP Launcher as Administrator! 

- right click on TMP Launcher 

- Start as Administrator

And please try to evade an areas with high traffic population, because it can be a problem aswell. That is causing because your internet  connection can't load too much players in same time and you automatically being kicked.

If it still did not work, I recommend re-install TMP Launcher with these Steps: 

1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

2. Go to documents and delete this folders called (ETS2MP, ATSMP) 

3.Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

4. Go to TMP 

website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges  https://truckersmp.com/download/

Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

Please, look at this topics regarding your problem: 

Navigate to #3_4 Unreliable Connection issue

Hope, I have answered your question! 

I'm awaiting your reaply! 

Have a nice day

Regards,

?Red ?

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello there @Agusqlo

As you know, this is a connection problem. This problem's cause is for your internet connection or server connection problem. If you are sure for your internet connection, probably this is server connection problem. If you want to look server status you should look this link: https://truckersmpstatus.com

Kind regards
Justice Man

Hi there! ?  I recommend that you either reinstall the launcher, as this happened for me, and if that does not work, try and reboot your router.  You can do this by going to your router and unplugging it, and plugging it back in.  If none of these work, try and load into a city not very busy.  Just about any city in England should work, except Dover.  If none of the above work, try and use this link:  https://truckersmp.com/support and then create a support ticket that will let you get into contact with a Support Staff of TruckersMP

Kind regards,

Mirage2357

Hello there!

Since you got it working, I will go ahead and move this topic to Solved topics. Thanks to everyone for supporting!
If you have anymore issues in the future, feel free to open a new thread in our forum or to create a support ticket on our website: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,
Winter~ | Support
TruckersMP Team

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics