Do you record your gameplay while driving?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey!

Yea, I myself am using a recording software to make clips when I press the associated button. I always recorder the past three minutes, for I think self-explanatory reasons :). I wouldn't record whole sessions, simply because of how big the file would be when you're done, but everyone can decide that for themselves. 

Kind regards,  
Inklink  
TruckersMP GM + CML

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys,

I use OBS to record, because my computer crashed when I used NVIDIA GeForce. Sometimes, I stream some convoys or events on my Youtube and Twitch channel.

I use MedalTV’s full session recording and use a hotkey to add bookmarks when something happens. After I finish driving and close the game, I check each bookmark and make an appropriate size clip and upload it via MedalTV.

Some great features MedalTV has is that you can enable game audio capture only, which is very useful if your in a voice call. Another amazing feature is the ability to easily edit your clip such as crop it & remove audio. It takes very little time and no need to use an external video editor. Did I mention it uploads your clips, you can set it to upload publicly or privately.

“???????? ??? ??? ???? ?????, ???? ??? ??????????”

klMaegY.png DQtI0ZF.png

|| TruckersMP || Steam || Twitch || YouTube ||

I use GeForce to record. I used to have Medal but with that, I had too many FPS drops. I don’t record full sessions and only use the video evidence function, so the program saves the last 45 seconds, which is more than enough. When I know something will happen or when someone blocks i do start and end a Recording with a hotkey, which makes it in some situations easier to rec. 

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

I always try to record fast as I can think of it.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

I always record my gameplay, but not constantly. But I have Trucky and Nvidia Shadowplay (replay feature) ready for when I need it, so it only records when I need it. That way I don't run out of space on my drive, and it saves me time when doing reports.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

Hey there! ?

When I'm driving, I'm running a program named "Medal.tv". The program got a feature where you can hit a button and it will save a video of the last minute gameplay.

Its perfect! When I'm uploading the clip/video, it wont use space on my computer either. ?

Kind Regards:

Gullbrann - Trial Translator ?

rwozThR.png iUwwMhn.png

Archived