Do you record your gameplay while driving?

While playing on Euro Truck Simulator 2 in the multiplayer do you record your entire gameplay or do you have a software where you only capture certain things. As for myself I use Shadowplay and I have it set to 15 seconds so if something happens I can simply press the hotkey it is assigned to and from the moment I press that key to fifteen seconds back it records anything. It is a nice feature to have and use because you never know when something might happen and you need the proper evidence to back up your story. So tell me what do you do and what do you use thanks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use GeForce Experience-overlay with the replay-function active in the background. If something then happens I just press my hotkey and the last 60 seconds is saved.

Sometimes I drive for several hours, so having the software recording every second would just make me run out of space, and I also feel that only having short clips from when things actually happens also make it a lot easier to find afterwards.

spacer.png | spacer.png

I usually have my Xbox Game Bar open for recording. It records ETS2 really well but also impacts the performance of the game.

I always make sure to clip some important footage so that players can be encouraged to drive more responsibly next time (assuming a punishment is issued). Recording is always the best way to back up your evidences of a person breaking the rules.

banner

30 minutes ago, TheChocolates0104 said:

I usually have my Xbox Game Bar open for recording. It records ETS2 really well but also impacts the performance of the game.

I always make sure to clip some important footage so that players can be encouraged to drive more responsibly next time (assuming a punishment is issued). Recording is always the best way to back up your evidences of a person breaking the rules.

If the program that you are using is causing some perfermence issues try using www.Medaltv.com. 

I always record when playing. I simply just use the Windows Game Bar. I don't really need to have a professional record program if I use it only for evidence ?

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

I use the Bandicam program and even if I m parked, the record is always open until I get out of the game 

26 minutes ago, Aras' said:

I use the Bandicam program and even if I m parked, the record is always open until I get out of the game 

I use to use bandicam a long long time ago when I played various games but now I use shadow play or medaltv

Archived