Longest jobs on SCS map

Davina

There are other threads about this but they are now closed, so seeing as Iberia has established itself & extends the limits, I thought it would be worth trying a new thread.

Did 4494km yesterday Tekirdag to Sines. No fines, no damage, no imbeciles (apart from someone going over a red in Lyon). Took 5 hours real time.

I'm sure there are longer.

The thing with MP is once you commit to a long job, you commit.

Your thoughts.

Jobs over 1600 km are boring for me, so I always take jobs less than 1600 km. I mostly take jobs between 300 km and 1200 km 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Senior Human Resources

I think the longest is Fargo (PT) to Vyborg (RU) with non-mod maps (Standardgame + DLCs). That's Around 4700-4800 km

At least the that's the longest route that i am aware of. Maybe there is some route that is a few kilometers longer, so correct me if someone finds a longer one

EDIT: Just did a few things to generate long jobs on SCS Map with all DLCs. The longest job that was generated is Rosmark, Vyborg, RU to APP, Faro, PT with a total distance of 4761 km.

Give or take a few kilometers depending on the company in Vyborg or Faro and the direction (from Faro to Vyborg or from Vyborg to Faro)

I also had a job generated from Vyborg to Algerecias, but that job was shorter with ~4650km and one from Kotka to Algerecias which totaled in ~4600km

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

19 minutes ago, RayRay5 said:

I think the longest is Fargo (PT) to Vyborg (RU) with non-mod maps (Standardgame + DLCs). That's Around 4700-4800 km

At least the that's the longest route that i am aware of. Maybe there is some route that is a few kilometers longer, so correct me if someone finds a longer one

Have you driven this route?

If so, how long did it take you?

4 minutes ago, blabberbeak said:

Have you driven this route?

No, at least not yet. Maybe in the future.

4 minutes ago, blabberbeak said:

If so, how long did it take you?

From my ETS2 long haul experience I expect it to take around 4 to 5 hours real time. You can drive roughly 1000 km per hour. The longest job I drove on the base map + dlcs was Palermo (IT) to Vyborg (RU) with ~3780km And that took around 3 hours and 20 minutes.

Obviously in PT, ES, FR and DE you are going to drive a bit more than that per hour on average, but in the baltics you are being slowed down a bit.

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Once i saw this topic, i then boosted by teleporting to every undiscovered city to answer this question (only temp as i will reload my save when i go to play online). This is the longest job i have seen after many resting attempts. 2882 miles or 4638 kilometers. And this is without any active mods. For ProMods, i'll let someone else try that.

• 3 weeks later...

Once i made a freight delivery between calais and istanbul i think 2600 kmh i thought it would never end for a moment. ? 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived