Can we remove the 90km/hr speed limit alarm in TMP?

araw6504

Question

Not sure it happen to me only or everybody having the same issue. If i make a recording the alram if our speed exceed 90km/hr will make the bad noise sound. Understood even if we disable this alarm it only disable if we run ETS2 offline but if we play in TMP server the setting will force to enabale. Is there any such a way if i can force the alarm sound off in TMP?  ... 

8 answers to this question

52 minutes ago, O T T O M A N said:

This issue being only in TruckersMP? Or are you hear that in Euro Truck Simulator 2? If your answer is yes you need to check your voice card settings, but be sure about that issue being with other games too.

Only in TMP not in ETS2 offline because in ETS offline i had already set disable the alarm but if i played in TMP the seting was set to force enable the alarm in default. All the others sound captured in video is good except the overspeed limit sound. I'm using xbox game bar for recording. 

Hello there @araw6504 

Since you got your issue resolved, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics. Thank you everyone for your participation!
If you have anymore issues in the future, feel free to open a new thread in our forum or to create a support ticket on our website: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,
Winter~ | Support
TruckersMP Team

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics