Why I cannot choose the route I want, it bugs me a bit! ?

LipeLeandro

First of all, it is very complicated any image here, allows only 4,kb image, I uploaded here, on imgur: https://imgur.com/4uWkOoi

Why I just can't choose the place I want to go, for instance, I have a job offer, but I don't want to deslocate so much, I wanna go just by the place I am, the route that is not concluded yet, I want to finish the map but it always shows me long directions, What do I have to do to go and pick the job offer exactly the point I wanna go? Do you understand my point?  I already changed the directions and jobs, but it always shows me directions that I don't wanna make it

I'm afraid ETS2 and ATS don't really allow you to select where to travel to which is understandably annoying. Fortunately, there is an overlay app which allows you to save edit the game to create your own routes. I recommend the Trucky Overlay. It is really good as you are able to choose which place you want to start with and end with and to choose what cargo you would like (Dispatching). It also has more features which can be very useful such as radio, traffic alerts, truck info, etc. It's free which makes this app good.

So it is possible to choose where to drive to through this overlay. There is a tutorial on the website showing you how to use the Dispatcher to create a new job.

Here is the website: https://truckyapp.com/

Thank you @dowmeister

banner

2 hours ago, TheChocolates0104 said:

I'm afraid ETS2 and ATS don't really allow you to select where to travel to which is understandably annoying. Fortunately, there is an overlay app (from Overwolf) which allows you to save edit the game to create your own routes. I recommend the Trucky Overlay. It is really good as you are able to choose which place you want to start with and end with and to choose what cargo you would like (Dispatching). It also has more features which can be very useful such as radio, traffic alerts, truck info, etc. It's free which makes this app good.

So it is possible to choose where to drive to through this overlay. There is a tutorial on the website showing you how to use the Dispatcher to create a new job.

Great, I will try and appreciate

8 hours ago, TheChocolates0104 said:

I'm afraid ETS2 and ATS don't really allow you to select where to travel to which is understandably annoying. Fortunately, there is an overlay app (from Overwolf) which allows you to save edit the game to create your own routes. I recommend the Trucky Overlay. It is really good as you are able to choose which place you want to start with and end with and to choose what cargo you would like (Dispatching). It also has more features which can be very useful such as radio, traffic alerts, truck info, etc. It's free which makes this app good.

Thanks for the great shootout but.... is not from Overwolf, is from Trucky itself ?

thanks guys for the good words, really appreciate how you communicate the app to others!

Trucky - The Virtual Trucker Companion app

Owner and Lead Developer

spacer.png

Mobile App, In-Game Overlay, Dispatcher, Automatic Recording on collision, In-Game Radio streaming, Discord Rich Presence Integration

Download Trucky on your mobile device - Install Trucky for Windows - Trucky Website

As @BudokanTB mentioned you can get virtual speditor (v2.15) which is simple program just to create a cargo or Trucky which is a little more complicated but more complex program with more features and making cargoes is easier/faster in my opinion. I am personally using Trucky and I think it's worth mentioning that sometimes for some people it causes small lags while driving. You can compare them both and decide if any extra feature in Trucky is any good for you. 

Oh no. You just meet a Eror.
------------------------------

1 minute ago, Error_ said:

As @BudokanTB mentioned you can get virtual speditor (v2.15) which is simple program just to create a cargo or Trucky which is a little more complicated but more complex program with more features and making cargoes is easier/faster in my opinion. I am personally using Trucky and I think it's worth mentioning that sometimes for some people it causes small lags while driving. You can compare them both and decide if any extra feature in Trucky is any good for you. 

You talking on online mode right, Can I run the risk of banishment for this?

You talking on online mode right, Can I run the risk of banishment for this?

I don't think you can get banned for this as I am using this (both on TMP and SP). I have used Virtual Speditor before for a good few years and now I am using Trucky for a few months, everything is fine, even if it's not official tool you will not get banned for that. I am sure that you will be able to find even some streamers that are using Trucky openly, I don't think anyone would do it if punishable.

Oh no. You just meet a Eror.
------------------------------

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived