how time goes

Pădurar Şef

Question

Hi, I know that probably the answer to this question is already here somewhere and I apologize if I repeat also for my bad English.

My doubt is about how time goes and how it affects the game, i mean, time passes when I'm offline? It happened to me a few times to be in the middle of delivery and to have 40 hours available, I left and when I entered after a few hours the delivery had expired and there was no time available, although it was still 40 hours when I left also if time passes when you are offline shouldn't my drivers produce as well?

Regarding my drivers, does time affect them in any way? I mean, the fact that don't sleep changes their speed? Do I produce less than in sigleplayer?

Thanks and sorry!

4 answers to this question

Hey! I think I have the answer for you.

Regarding time that passes during a job:

On TruckersMP the time always passes because it's synced with other players. If you have started a job on multiplayer and leave the game for long time, it would be better to complete it on singleplayer.  If you start a job on singleplayer, complete it on singleplayer because in multiplayer the time passes non-stop, and the time may pass while connecting to the server.

Regarding the drivers:

The drivers doesn't work well on TruckersMP. In order to have income from them on multiplayer, you have to teleport to garage or service, or go to the rest area. On singleplayer they work properly.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Unnamed_User said:

Hey! Penso di avere la risposta per te.

Per quanto riguarda il tempo che trascorre durante un lavoro:

Su TruckersMP il tempo passa sempre perché è sincronizzato con altri giocatori. Se hai iniziato un lavoro in multiplayer e lasci il gioco per molto tempo, sarebbe meglio completarlo in singleplayer. Se avvii un lavoro su singleplayer, completalo su singleplayer perché in multiplayer il tempo scorre senza sosta e il tempo potrebbe passare durante la connessione al server.

Per quanto riguarda i conducenti:

I driver non funzionano bene su TruckersMP. Per avere un guadagno da loro in multiplayer, devi teletrasportarti in garage o in servizio, oppure andare nell'area di sosta. Su singleplayer funzionano correttamente.

Thank you very much for the explanation!

24 minutes ago, maksch said:

Ciao!

Il tuo problema è stato risolto con i suggerimenti di soluzione di cui sopra?

La tua conferma dello stato del tuo problema ci aiuta a mantenere il forum sempre organizzato!

Attendo il tuo ritorno!

Cordiali saluti,
maksch
TruckersMP - Support

Solved, thanks!