Renault Magnum

Loexie

Renault Magnum   

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Renault Magnum?

• Yes
    • No
    • Worst truck in the game

Do you like the Renault Magnum? Why do you (not) like it?

I don't like the Magnum because it's so blocky and it looks ugly in my eyes 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

Hey there! 

I like Renault Magnum, but personally I do not recommend / I do not use this truck. When I see this truck on the road, I have not any problem, but I would not drive with that.  Better truck in Renault series is Renault T Series, that is probably 100% better. 

Regards,

RedWolf

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

It may well look old and ugly now . But in 1990/91 when it went on sale it was a very striking tractor unit /first flat floor/huge space inside/and one of the quietest interiors of its day . Fun fact the designer (Marcello Gandini) also designed,Lamborghini Diablo ,Lamborghini Countach, Bugatti EB 110, and many many more stunning cars . All that said I’d still rather try and pull a trailer by hand than use the magnum. I guess old marcello just had a bad day in the office! ?‍♂️

Renault Magnum is a Legend, whether you like it or not is a matter of taste. It's not a common sight on the roads anymore, almost 8 years after the discontinuation, but it remains one of the most populars trucks in Europe (proven by 23 years of uninterrupted production), which far outclassed every other truck in both comfort and power when it was launched 30 years ago.

Magnum leaves it's mark in history forever, but for me it's time to move on, cause I like new trucks over anything old anyday.

I love the Magnum. Its one of my favourite trucks along side the Renault Premium. I like that its square and sits on a sort of springs. I think its a cool truck and that its fun to drive. And i think its got like a 450-500 HP engine and in real life that is a normal engine to have in a long distance truck. No one actually drives 730/750 trucks for day to day driving. Its usually for special deliveries. So i think its nice. It looks different and i like that.

On 5/16/2021 at 12:40 AM, MrSirViking said:

I love the Magnum. Its one of my favourite trucks along side the Renault Premium. I like that its square and sits on a sort of springs. I think its a cool truck and that its fun to drive. And i think its got like a 450-500 HP engine and in real life that is a normal engine to have in a long distance truck. No one actually drives 730/750 trucks for day to day driving. Its usually for special deliveries. So i think its nice. It looks different and i like that.

Hmm

Regards

NetworksUK
Chief Operations Officer

Movezen Logistiek | Moving anything, anywhere!

movezenlogistiek logo fullcolour rgb 385px@72ppi.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived