About Iveco  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like it?

2. 2. Which one is better?

• Stralis (old)
    • Stralis Hi-Way (new)
    • Both are good
    • Both are bad

What is your opinion about this truck and why is it the least favourite truck in ETS2 community?

My personal opinion:

Iveco is the most underrated brand in the game.  Hi-way is better than the old one. It looks good and it is very enjoyable. I only have mixed feelings about their sounds.

The reason why they're the last favourite trucks in ETS2 community is mostly their low engine power. For me it doesn't matter if truck has high HP or low.

I agree Iveco is underrated. In fact, you don't see a lot of Iveco drivers in ETS2 primarily because their garages are mostly located in DLC areas of the game.

I feel like Iveco deserves a new truck in the game. It would be nice to see the Iveco S-way join ETS2. It looks really nice as a truck and I'm sure people would love to try it out.

banner

Hey dear @Unnamed_User

Firstly, thank you for creating this topic! 

In my opinion I like both versions of the Iveco Trucks. They are good for driving, maybe Iveco could have problems with heavy cargos, but it's still great!  

Iveco would deserve new tunning pack DLC! 

Kind Regards,

RedWolf

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Iveco has a very good sound, realistic interior, but they can be slightly improved. It has little power, but a pleasant ride

Discord: m4gu3ll#3676 || Languages: Polish / English

1771048576_role_Driver(1).png.d3968ae9711791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

-> My website ▪ My Trucksbook Profile ▪ My WoT Account <-
 | Ban Appeal | Feedback | Join the Team | Rules |

Iveco trucks are after the Renault Magnum the ugliest, the interior and exterior look so bad

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

While my favorite truck is the Daf XF105, Iveco is my favorite joke truck. I like to put volvo engines in them and then it's so fast and no one expects it :troll: 

I also used to go to convoys on sim 2 with my Iveco with the volvo engine and I would bring a triple trailer but it's been a while since I have.

Ivecos were also my first main truck when I played on Singleplayer so they still have a spot in my heart.

Project Cargo VTC - Driver

Discord: AABattery#8735 | IG: aabatteryets2

Languages:  ???????/??

I like the Iveco hi way, but I've been driving it lately. Indeed, the brand in the game is undervalued and you can rarely meet them on the road. I like the interior and exterior, but I don't like the onboard coputer. Also, I do not care at all whether the truck has a big opportunity or not, if I like the truck, then I will drive it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived