Which area of the map is your favorite and why?

AABattery

There are a lot of nice places to explore on ETS2, and Promods as well. Which area of the map is your favorite (including promods).

I like to drive around Iceland and I like Poland on Promods, but I also like Germany and Romania on the base/dlc map. Iceland because it has a lot of small, scenic roads and Poland on Promods because it looks a lot better  than on the base game. My favorite base game/dlc countries are Germany because that is somewhere I want to live some day (like for a few months) and Romania because they have lots of mountainous backroads that remind me of home a bit. What are your thoughts?

Project Cargo VTC - Driver

Discord: AABattery#8735 | IG: aabatteryets2

Languages:  ???????/??

I agree with you on Poland in promods, it's a very unique place to drive, nowhere else on the map can really come close to being similar to it!

Alongside that, I really like the roads that lead towards the middle east on promods, it's a route you can see a lot of dedicated players taking on multiplayer on long, long jobs (unfortunate that we don't have the middle east addon on multiplayer right now, hopefully soon!)

24H4oa0.jpg

1 hour ago, P h o e n i x said:

I (unfortunate that we don't have the middle east addon on multiplayer right now, hopefully soon!)

Middle east doesnt work on multiplayer?

I have to check because since 1.40 ive never been there.

Anyway i like anything on promods.  On promods Iceland, Scotland, Wales, Middle east, Longyerarben, are my favourite.  On base map  Id say Germany, Baltic states and Iberia.

Spoiler

7 hours ago, P h o e n i x said:

I agree with you on Poland in promods, it's a very unique place to drive, nowhere else on the map can really come close to being similar to it!

Alongside that, I really like the roads that lead towards the middle east on promods, it's a route you can see a lot of dedicated players taking on multiplayer on long, long jobs (unfortunate that we don't have the middle east addon on multiplayer right now, hopefully soon!)

I like going to the middle east every once in a while, because I don't usually go there. I still have a lot of that area to explore.

6 hours ago, schneeanzug said:

Middle east doesnt work on multiplayer?

I have to check because since 1.40 ive never been there.

Anyway i like anything on promods.  On promods Iceland, Scotland, Wales, Middle east, Longyerarben, are my favourite.  On base map  Id say Germany, Baltic states and Iberia.

I like how proMods did the UK, like Poland it looks a lot better on promods then in the base game. Iceland is a beautiful area and the roads leading to Longyearbyen are beautiful as well.  Base map I do enjoy the Baltic states as well, and I like the smaller roads. Iberia is nice and I have been enjoying it but I wish there were more small roads.

52 minutes ago, schneeanzug said:

Have you seen this famous easterr egg in Longyearbyen? Some maze tunnel. Quite a maze;)

Yes I have, and it's a lot of fun driving through there and exploring the maze.

44 minutes ago, Aras' said:

I recommend a map of Turkey and Bulgaria in Road to black sea DLC. ProModsta is my Icelandic favorite.

The Road to the Black Sea DLC is probably my favorite DLC by far, because of all the mountain roads and not a ton of highways. Iceland is one of my favorite countries on Promods.

Road to the Black Sea is my favorite place in ETS2 so far 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Senior Human Resources

On 5/14/2021 at 10:45 AM, Fast-rider said:

I love driving on Iceland, and also in Finnland on the ProMods Map. I also like the street between Kirkenes and Murmansk

Those are also nice areas. Russia is also an area of ProMods I like to drive  around. Kirkenes is a nice road, but it would be nicer if people went to other places every once in a while.

On 5/14/2021 at 11:45 AM, m4gu3ll said:

My favorite area is CD road :troll:
But i love Scandinavia and Black Sea. It has a lot of cool places to take pictures

I drive on the CD road if I drive with others, or if I just wanna see people crash. I agree that Scandinavia and Black sea are really great dlcs though.

On 5/14/2021 at 7:47 PM, Reid1651 said:

If we are talking about regular ETS2 - my favourite areas are Italy, Switzerland, whole Iberia and whole Scandinavia ? Those are justvery comfy and beautiful for me! ?
If it's ProMods - It's Italy, Greece (?), Serbia, Andorra, Austria, Norway, Iceland, Cyprus and the whole Middle East! ?

I like basically everywhere on promods, and I am a bit biased towards Italy and Greece ? and I like the twisty mountain roads in Austria. Norway and Iceland are also very nice areas of the ProMods map. To be honest the whole ProMods map is nice in my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived