Speed bumps C-D Road intersection

Loexie

Do you think these speed bumps should be removed on the C-D Road intersection above Bruxelles? 

It's not really realistic to put speed bumps there, but I understand that it's for people to slow down. I don't really know if they should be removed. What's your opinion about it? Let me know!

ets2_20210512_161002_00.png

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Senior Human Resources

A speed bump can really help with accidents, but I don't think that the number of speed bumps is normal, because I have to pass them for a long time, although if I go from Rotterdam to Calais, there are no speed bumps and I can safely go on the road without any problems. My suggestion is either to keep the minimum number of speed bumps, or to remove them, taking into account that all players will comply with the traffic rules and will pass players moving on the main road.

54 minutes ago, кσяяα said:

I drive at 110km / h it hardly makes any jerk I do not understand why people brake when they see these speed bumps I have even seen some driving at 20km / h on these things?
yes they must be deleted

It depends on the settings you have for your game (suspension stiffness + cab suspension stiffness), so a lot of people will get damage from going over them too fast because they have their trucks set up for certain types of driving, to their preferences (sometimes "racing", which is pretty pointless with a speed limiter).

The people doing slow speeds over them are doing the right thing, because it means trucks behind them will have to slow down and not just slam into everyone on the road.

Of course, they don't fix the fact that seemingly half of the players have absolutely no understanding of yield signs.

24H4oa0.jpg

15 minutes ago, P h o e n i x said:

It depends on the settings you have for your game (suspension stiffness + cab suspension stiffness), so a lot of people will get damage from going over them too fast because they have their trucks set up for certain types of driving, to their preferences (sometimes "racing", which is pretty pointless with a speed limiter).

The people doing slow speeds over them are doing the right thing, because it means trucks behind them will have to slow down and not just slam into everyone on the road.

Of course, they don't fix the fact that seemingly half of the players have absolutely no understanding of yield signs.

I agree with the point in this post.  The correct thing to do when you see speed bumps is slow down.  There in game and in real life to slow you down and not been a crazy race driver!.  

i always try to maintain the real speed limit, and speed bumps really help people to reduce speed and i think they need to put more speed bumps where actually need ,   its really helpful topic 

43 minutes ago, Hyper Bear said:

i always try to maintain the real speed limit, and speed bumps really help people to reduce speed and i think they need to put more speed bumps where actually need ,   its really helpful topic 

Speed bumps all over the road would ruins the fun to be honest Not willing to brake several times for a speed bump.

Kind regards,

Loexie   

On 5/18/2021 at 5:34 AM, Aquatic Sparrow said:

Remove them from the revamped interchange and put them where they are needed.

1. On the CD Road. Duisburg Exit Road, the road that comes from South Duisburg to that first left, the road coming from north of there from the CD merge, and at the Calais exit, highway and leaving the city.

Speed bumps on the C-D Road? Realism goes brrr. Oh yeah, how about you just go on the grass and pass them? And what about more accidents because people need to suddenly brake for them? Or they don't brake at all and they fly in the air like John Cena and hit another truck?

Kind regards,

Loexie   

On 5/12/2021 at 10:14 AM, Lucas_17b said:

Do you think these speed bumps should be removed on the C-D Road intersection above Bruxelles? 

It's not really realistic to put speed bumps there, but I understand that it's for people to slow down. I don't really know if they should be removed. What's your opinion about it? Let me know!

ets2_20210512_161002_00.png

Check this out this video and ask yourself its need the be remove or not.

9 hours ago, [G-T-R]GrayWolf said:

Check this out this video and ask yourself its need the be remove or not.

This video won't convince me to change my mind. And I asked for your opinion, and not for mine since I already wrote my opinion.

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Well traffic there has no merging lane to get onto the road. It's more like an intersection, except that people on the C-D road will probably be doing 110.

So I think the speed bumps are good if it forces players to slow down.

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

On 5/21/2021 at 7:04 PM, Lucas_17b said:

Speed bumps on the C-D Road? Realism goes brrr. Oh yeah, how about you just go on the grass and pass them? And what about more accidents because people need to suddenly brake for them? Or they don't brake at all and they fly in the air like John Cena and hit another truck?

Lol. Not my fault players can't drive, follow some simple road rules, and have patience. I'd like to see players try driving like this IRL. Or maybe blame those "idiots on the road" videos that gave the wrong impression.

Archived