1080p 300/400 scaling vs 1440p 200 scaling

Unchiu Gabi

Question

Hi guys, i have a question. Which is better for looks 1080p 300/400 scaling or 1440p 200 scaling? I also tried 4k 100% scaling[Got the best FPS but my PC is turning into a plane]

I need to mention that the fps is kinda the same, 4-5 fps more in 2K vs 1080p.

I made some photos but i can't really see the difference : https://imgur.com/a/Hx4aDV3

Thank you!

6 answers to this question

Hey there,

I would personally say that if there is not much difference as shown in the photos, I would use the one with the better performance. Otherwise, you are getting essentially the same graphical quality with a lower FPS and latency that your hardware is capable of providing.

Hope this helps, and please let us know when your question is answered so we can keep the forum tidy ?

Kindly,
Stubborn
TruckersMP - Support

34 minutes ago, Stubborn__ said:

Hey there,

I would personally say that if there is not much difference as shown in the photos, I would use the one with the better performance. Otherwise, you are getting essentially the same graphical quality with a lower FPS and latency that your hardware is capable of providing.

Hope this helps, and please let us know when your question is answered so we can keep the forum tidy ?

Kindly,
Stubborn
TruckersMP - Support

Thank you, what photo would You choose from those three photos?

Since you can't tell the difference while driving I would just choose what gives you the best performance out of those options. However, if you're interested in taking high quality pictures (and editing them) then I would go for the 2K resolution, as you can tell that it's higher quality when you are really zoomed in.

Additionally I would recommend that if you really want the highest quality pictures, you use 4K with 400% scaling while taking the pictures, and switch back when you are driving.

spacer.png

Pries Logistics | Discord | Website | Insta | Twitter | Facebook