Wanted DLCs

Loexie

Which DLCs do you like to see in ETS2? You can think of anything: tuning packs, map expansions, cabin accessoires etc. 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

Just now, [GökBörü] Dragonfly said:

I would like to see the entire map of Turkey.

I doubt that will happen as the game is called Euro Truck Simulator 2 and the rest of Turkey is in Asia. I've heard that SCS Software won't expand Turkey 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

First id like to get map dlc like  after heart of Russia i`d like  Belarus and Ukraine,  then Balkan states(Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia,Slovenia,Montenegro,Macedonia,Albania) and Greece.  Then Ireland maybe together with UK rework.   rework of going east because its the worst dlc.

from other dlcs id like more trucks and maybe more cabin accessories.

Spoiler

Lucas, big fan 

Map wise this is hard to answer because Promods have done such a superb job with pretty much everything not covered by SCS so far.  In fact i'd even say Promods has added better quality and detail, including the re-work stuff.  Obviously you can never have too many roads and cities and always room for improvement, but after ' Heart of Russia ', i'd like to see SCS re-do parts of the base game (vanilla).  Its needed and outdated, and people shouldn't have to rely on Promods for that.

In addition to this i'd like to start seeing more DLC's for truck add on's...  ( Everything paintable exterior, more options for rims, designs, paintable interior etc )

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived