Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

C-D Should the railroad be removed ?

Lena'

I actually like realism. So removing everything that could maybe cause traffic-jam or accidents just seems wrong to me. I know a lot would probably like for the train-track to be removed cause that would mean they don't have to slow down. But having the train-track there might actually prevent some accident from occurring cause drivers that often go down C-D Road would know that it's there and possibly not try to overtake close to it, where as if it wasn't there they would probably just try to make a overtaking and risk hitting an oncoming driver.

I respect that some drivers would like to do 110 km/t down C-D Road just because they can. But I personally normally never go above 85-90 km/t cause I feel I have a responsibility to not drive faster then what I think it safe. In my experience most accidents happens because a driver going 110 decides to overtake a driver going 90 without making sure that they can safely do this without hitting a oncoming driver. So removing a train-track would probably just make it more commen for these kinda accidents to happen.

spacer.png | spacer.png

10 hours ago, BudokanTB said:

I actually like realism. So removing everything that could maybe cause traffic-jam or accidents just seems wrong to me. I know a lot would probably like for the train-track to be removed cause that would mean they don't have to slow down. But having the train-track there might actually prevent some accident from occurring cause drivers that often go down C-D Road would know that it's there and possibly not try to overtake close to it, where as if it wasn't there they would probably just try to make a overtaking and risk hitting an oncoming driver.

I respect that some drivers would like to do 110 km/t down C-D Road just because they can. But I personally normally never go above 85-90 km/t cause I feel I have a responsibility to not drive faster then what I think it safe. In my experience most accidents happens because a driver going 110 decides to overtake a driver going 90 without making sure that they can safely do this without hitting a oncoming driver. So removing a train-track would probably just make it more commen for these kinda accidents to happen.

Hey @BudokanTB 

I love the railway, of course, but some troll users prevent the railway and sometimes give us a hard time.It's nice to wait for the train to pass in red when everything is normal there ?

On 5/12/2021 at 1:02 PM, Yarkoon said:

Don't you think that if you widen the road, the players will be much faster to pass from one city to another and in both cities there will be big traffic jams

Hey @Yarkoon

The C-d road is fun as a single lane, I think it won't make any sense if more lanes are added there. ? 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

On 5/12/2021 at 10:10 AM, vldv44_ said:

I actually like the railway crossing. Accidents aren't that frequent and it also gives some variety to the route. 

Hey @vldv44_

I think we all like the railroad there but the railroad blockages are so annoying especially the trolls,and i guess i'm sure you will see the congestion if you pass there during peak hours.

I'm not exaggerating at all, I waited there for 30 minutes. ?

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

I don't mind the train on the C-D road being there, and sometimes it's entertaining seeing an impatient person go around you only to ram the barrier or trying to get back onto the right side of the road because they're blocking the other side of the road. 

However, I think MP should add more active train crossings throughout the map, like in DLC areas besides Going East or Vive la France.

Project Cargo VTC - Driver

Discord: AABattery#8735 | IG: aabatteryets2

Languages:  ???????/??

I really like the realistic feel of having the active train crossing there, people just drive through it too quickly witch can cause them to go flying or crash. people try to overtake when the barriers are down witch can cause accidents. I don't see why it should be removed people just need to be more patient when the barriers are down.

Hey,

In my opinion, railway crossing is really good feature, on the other hand, there are traffic jams and unnecessary accidents. If it's possible, I would suggest that good move would be making the railway crossing inactive or much less active as I can't imagine C-D road without this feature.

With Kind Regards

Mangiskills

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived