C-D Should the railroad be removed ?

Lena'

Hey Guys,

Getting rid of traffic jams on the brussels bridge.I think the next busiest is on the train track.I think this train track should be removed,and so I think accidents and roadblocks will be prevented here.Smooth traffic wouldn't be bad here.

What do you think, let's discuss. Now share your ideas.?

spacer.png

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Personally I would like the railroad to stay as I don't mind waiting there. And most of the time it doesn't take long for someone to get unstuck or stopping with blocking, so I don't mind waiting for that 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

1 minute ago, Granite said:

The next step is to make it 3 lanes both ways and make those tiny gas station to a huge truck stops with 10 gas pumps and 100 parking spots, you would be surprised how smooth it would get.

Have you thought about the entrance and exit of the gas stations? People will still be greedy to enter or exit the gas station and causing chaos outside the gas station. The chaos may be fixed in the gas station, but outside the chaos remains.

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

17 minutes ago, Smalley said:

I wouldn't see the point in removing it considering MP is mod based. Itd be difficult replacing it with an alternative Whether the train crossing is there or not it will pure chaos any ways as accidents happens there all the time so pretty much itll make no difference 

Not really difficult anymore since we have addon team, they have done much editing about the base map if you have notice certain areas of the map has been changed.

It all depends on how much time it will be spend on such project and if it worth to do so. Seeing that SCS release updates which then the roadwork need update too.

But nothing is impossible.

perhaps add guardrails and in middle those things where you cannot overtake like in duisburg i forget how it calls XD

There is enough things to make it better.

You should not be stuck in such small things, it is best to take 2 lanes and get out of the way. Do you want this done? It's not a difficult thing for the TruckersMP team. The problems in the game are increasing according to your taste. Except for Calais - Duisburg, there are miles of roads in the game. That's not the logic of this game, if you haven't tried it, try it you won't regret it. 

The add-on team working to make the game better cannot interfere with such small problems, it is not an exaggeration.If you are tired of waiting, you can use alternative ways.

It could definitely be in a tunnel, I agree with you.

1797472539_TMP.webp

6 hours ago, [S.PLH]Warrior said:
7 hours ago, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

IMO a bridge or a tunnel would solve that quickly, but yes in general is a mess there always as people tend to be impatience and starting to overtake before the railroad. 

It could definitely be in a tunnel, I agree with you. ?

6 hours ago, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

Not really difficult anymore since we have addon team, they have done much editing about the base map if you have notice certain areas of the map has been changed.

It all depends on how much time it will be spend on such project and if it worth to do so. Seeing that SCS release updates which then the roadwork need update too.

But nothing is impossible.

perhaps add guardrails and in middle those things where you cannot overtake like in duisburg i forget how it calls XD

There is enough things to make it better.

It's nice and nice to hear from you as a game moderator.I hope the railroad can get better I believe truckersmp is able to do this ?❤️

3 hours ago, Belmondoo said:

I believe that the railroad should stay here. Accidents and traffic jams in this place are caused by trolls and impatient players who are overtaking before railroad tracks.

We do not have an objection on this matter anyway.these troll drives will never end,our idea is just to minimize accidents. 

1797472539_TMP.webp

I dont think there will be an extreme accident here if everyone follows the rules but most people dont comply hes overtaking and ramming so Im on the side of removal.

I do like the railroad as it makes the C-D road fun to drive through.

However, it causes so much queues and most of the time, you get a few impatient drivers overtaking. It can be quite chaotic.

Maybe they should add 2 more lanes for the whole C-D road that drivers can overtake without causing problems for any other drivers and easing traffic from the rail crossing.

banner

3 minutes ago, TheChocolates0104 said:

Maybe they should add 2 more lanes for the whole C-D road that drivers can overtake without causing problems for any other drivers and easing traffic from the rail crossing.

I like this idea.

A four-lane expressway with a  traffic barrier dividing it would serve the high volume of traffic on the road between Duisburg and Calais, given the speed limits would remain the same (80kph, 60kph, 50kph).

I like the railway crossing, I don't see the point in removing it. If the goal is to completely eliminate traffic jams on the Calais-Duisburg road, then it makes sense to remove the railway crossing, then you can also redo 2 bridges near Calais. I believe that if we make this road completely free of obstacles, then we can lose the interest of the players in this road.

15 minutes ago, blabberbeak said:

I like this idea.

A four-lane expressway with a traffic barrier dividing it would serve the high volume of traffic on the road between Duisburg and Calais, given the speed limits would remain the same (80kph, 60kph, 50kph).

Don't you think that if you widen the road, the players will be much faster to pass from one city to another and in both cities there will be big traffic jams

I think removing the train tracks will ease the congestion on the road, at least you don’t have to stop and wait for the train to pass, but you will also lose a lot of fun on the CD road.

Kind regards
Shining Stars
TruckersMP -Driver

??China Express Transportation Chief Operating Officer??

Languages:   |  ??  ?? | 
Discord:
Shining Stars#4013  | steam| Forums | World of Trucks

8 minutes ago, Yarkoon said:

I believe that if we make this road completely free of obstacles, then we can lose the interest of the players in this road.

It remains a pious hope that players lose interest in this infamous area.

Even if they did they'd find another area to congest.

I'd love to see players spread evenly throughout Europe.

7 minutes ago, Yarkoon said:

Don't you think that if you widen the road, the players will be much faster to pass from one city to another and in both cities there will be big traffic jams

It won't solve the already chaotic situation in both cities. It's not the purpose of the four-way expressway anyway. It's supposed to make traffic more safe between Duisburg and Calais. Don't forget the speed limit should remain the same.

34 minutes ago, кσяяα said:

if you want to remove the slightest danger completely remove the road and build a straight highway

Reality has shown that straight road doesn't eliminate the danger of accidents. It's quite the opposite.

A monotonous course of a road contributes to fatigue and encourages drivers to drive at excessive speed or have a race.

Archived