Reno truck, what color do you like, and custom colors

❤发布雷诺卡车最喜欢的卡车[color]

❤ Publish Reno's truck favorite truck [ color ]

Reno trucks

[ green paint ]

[ red paint                                                                                                                                1865997988_QQ20210501215112.png.6d2ab89bacca8d2800a62f1aae7b591a.png

[ blue ] 

Your friend, China-Name. XY

Reno truck T-high 2021-XY

\     [ custom color ]

My favorite truck New Scania S-R and my favorite color red,gray,white, balck because ı think these colors suit Scania 

Hey there! ? 

My favourite trucks is Scania S 730 V8 ? with my company skin of Gokboru VTC <3 (Colours: Blue,White, Black) 

Thank you for creating your topic! 

Kindest Regards,

RedWolf

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

My favorite truck scania ❤️ 

My favorite colors are the color of my company (Red,Blue,white)

Oye ?

spacer.png

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

On 5/9/2021 at 12:25 AM, Aras' said:

My favorite truck New Scania S-R and my favorite color red,gray,white, balck because ı think these colors suit Scania 

Thank you for your reply. Thank you for coming

from China ?? friend

22 hours ago, Expectancy said:

Hai ?

My favorite colours are the colours of my company: Black and Yellow

Thank you for your reply. Thank you for coming

from China  friend

On 5/9/2021 at 9:10 AM, Lena' said:

Oye ?

spacer.png

Thank you for your reply. 

from China  friend

On 5/9/2021 at 8:59 AM, OmSaL said:

Hai, there! ? 

My favorite colours are the colours of my company: Purple and Black! ?

Kind Regards,
OmSaL

Thank you for your reply. 

from China  friend

On 5/9/2021 at 12:34 AM, [GökBörü] RedWolf [CZ] said:

Hey there! ? 

My favourite trucks is Scania S 730 V8 ? with my company skin of Gokboru VTC <3 (Colours: Blue,White, Black) 

Thank you for creating your topic! 

Kindest Regards,

RedWolf

On 5/9/2021 at 12:25 AM, Aras' said:

Thank you

4 hours ago, [DS/S000]-nangcheng said:

Hi my favourite truck is scania?

Thank you for your reply. 

from China  friend

On 5/9/2021 at 3:10 AM, Lena' said:

Oye ?

spacer.png

My answer is the same as this, only difference is that my favorite truck is Volvo FH 2012 ? 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Senior Human Resources

2 hours ago, Lucas_17b said:

My answer is the same as this, only difference is that my favorite truck is Volvo FH 2012 ? 

I could not love volvo ?

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived