Trucks with plastic stuff

TFM Niv

Hello there,

I have a mixed opinion about saveedited trucks/customized trucks. On the one hand, I am a very big fan of trucks that wear saveedited parts, on the other hand I am a big fan of common trucks. Imagine if you go outside your home and see the next truck passing you. I just wanted to create a (barely) real life truck (except the license plate) and would like to have an opinion, which photo is better and maybe also what you think of it.

1)

ChrH45D.png

2)

xmNQJG9.png

Thank you ?

Hello Captain Nivaro,

Absolutely 1st photo is great, I also love plastic parts like you and stock vehicles.

Hai dear @Captain Nivaro!

Thank you for creating this topic ? 

I would absolutely choose the first photo ❤️ which is amazing. I usually use paint options for everything on truck, like mask and more. 

I will glad, when I see next photos created by you! 

Kindest Regards,

RedWolf

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

15 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Am I going blind? The only difference I can see on those pictures is the angle, which obviously affects the lighting of the vehicle, but I'd swear that it's the exact same truck...

ditto ...  i dont even know whats all the fuzz about it ??   stock Truck ... so what ??  a little bit of plastic and no clearance space over the rear wheel cover ...  its not like thousends of others got the same setup ... 

I will choose (metal paint parts),

game recommendation (green stripe) and I will use (Renault brand new t-truck),

your photos are beautiful,

I will recommend to my friends, thank you for your article

CN—Mu Xue

The first photo is great! The truck doesn't really match the trailer in my opinion, but beside that the truck doesn't look bad 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived