Silverstone circuit

Hello guys,

I opened this topic to ask you a question.

Since the opening of the TMP Freeroam Server (no road rules), the Silverstone Circuit is a success !

Do you think that this place can be in the game forever ?

It will be a race circuit in Simulation servers !

Don't hesitate to give your opinion here !

Regards,

NatYou345

Hey!

Since this topic is more suitable for the Euro Truck Simulator 2 discussion board, I will go ahead and move it there. The Silverstone Circuit is only available in ETS2, which is the main reason as to why I'm moving the topic ;)!

Kind regards,  
Inklink  
TruckersMP GM + CML

// Moved to Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussion Board

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

I think this place should stay forever, after this place opens, there are not as many trolls on SIM servers as they used to be. ? 

It would be nice to have the circuit added in the Arcade servers ? 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

That’s a really great idea. However, there may be some problems with the rules on the Simulation Servers. I think this would be easier if the Freeroam Server stays available forever, which would be also a great idea in my opinion. There maybe would be less trolls on the Simulation Servers, especially on the CD road.  

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

According to me, I thought to the same situation as Scania Circuit in Promods, it can be an exception about the rules.

Heya,
I don't think that would be good... I mean, this game is meant to be a Simulator game. Otherwise it would turn more into a race game instead of a chilled, relaxing simulator game. Also, this racetrack makes the freeroam server very special. If it would be included into the game forever, it wouldn't be very special anymore. (I am aware that there is a racetrack in American Truck, but not many people play ATS and it's an hidden location). 

But that's my personal opinion. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hello, 

Since this topic has not been replied to for more than fourteen (14) days, I will archive this topic.
We archive topics that are inactive to keep the forums tidy and organized. 

I encourage you to engage in the community later on! Stay healthy.

//Locked and moved to Archive

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived