Enjoyment Plus

WazzaOz

Just thought I would share my story on Truckers MP. I started out MP with a lot of money and XP gained in single player from MODS. I had the biggest most powerful trucks imaginable and I would speed everywhere, ignore traffic lights, stop signs etc and soon found there was nothing else for me, as I had all the money and XP that I could ever need.

So in the last month, I have started from scratch. I have turned on the Police option, stick to speed limits, obey traffic lights and stop signs, as well as owe money to the bank for my trucks. In ETS2, it's a basic DAF approximately 500hp with very few options and in ATS it's a Peterbilt day cab about 500hp.

I am now having so much FUN ?. I get annoyed when someone rolls their truck in front of me, something I used to do when overdriving.

It would be good to see the Police option removed, or set to on, on the servers. That might slow a few people down.

I've been playing like that for years, my main profile is completely legit, I drive by the speed limits and only World of Trucks jobs. I don't even have hired drivers, because they make too much money. Currently driving a Renault T 4x2 with the 520 HP engine, so I don't need to switch to the Scania R650 6x4 unless I want to pick a job with more than 30-35 tons of cargo. I only get annoyed when the typical GTA kid crashes against my truck because WoT jobs can't be "recovered" with loading previous saves, so heavy damage to the cargo means that the job is not worth finishing and that I may have been driving perfectly fine during 2 hours for nothing. But it calms me to know that the 2 hours I lost will most likely be 2 weeks for the rammer. 

Putting the police option in the servers will make many players leave probably, including me, so I highly doubt that will ever come 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Senior Human Resources

6 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

The "police" option only makes the game to give fines to players who speed, who run red lights, etc. And players who do that, usually, have cheated profiles with gazillions of money, so they don't give a **** about losing some hundreds in fines.

I get annoyed by those messages, that's why I prefer to have it disabled 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Senior Human Resources

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @WazzaOz,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days), because every day lots of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We apply these procedures to keep the forum organized and active in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind regards,

Snap Dragon

TruckersMP — GML | Game Moderator Leader

GökBörü VTC — COO | Chief Operating Officer

CHub (Drivers Hub) — PM | Project Manager

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019

Archived