Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Something unusual happened to me when opening the game !!!

LipeLeandro

Something unusual happened to me, I don't know if it's bad luck or what, but when I logged into my truckersmp account when I opened the game today, the screen was all black, the truck was spinning madly, probably a bug, as if was sinking to the ground, damaging 100% of the entire truck along with the trailer, which made me more indignant and saddened to know, and worst, the game saved the whole progress this way, I can't go back. that I had just paid off the debt with the bank, after hours and days had passed and my debt was finally over. I was enable to pay all my debts, when I went to open the game, I had this surprise?. I would send a file here but here the messsages appears '' 1 file would exceed the total allowed size of 4.824kB, and was skipped'' so I uploaded in imgur link> https://imgur.com/0TpBanR

I think it's time to retire??

You can use the /fix command in the chat (only if you have a trailer attached, only once every 10 minutes and only 10 minutes after you spawned) and your truck is repaired for free. Additionally, you could load a previous "Autosave", it would spawn your truck and trailer in a different place without damage (this doesn't work  if you are doing a World of Trucks job).

Hello there @Oleandro!

No worries about that! When you have pressed F7 and went to service open up your chat by pressing Y. Type in /fix and it will fix your truck and you will be able to drive. If it doesn't fix your truck just when you type it, wait few minutes, so about 300 seconds and you can do it again. I hope this helps!

I await your response.

Kind regards,

Raffaeloo.

39 minutes ago, raffaeloo said:

Hello there @Oleandro!

No worries about that! When you have pressed F7 and went to service open up your chat by pressing Y. Type in /fix and it will fix your truck and you will be able to drive. If it doesn't fix your truck just when you type it, wait few minutes, so about 300 seconds and you can do it again. I hope this helps!

I await your response.

Kind regards,

Raffaeloo.

It really worked! ? But my trailer damaged tho, what can I do?

Hello there!

I'm glad that helped! I'm not sure about the trailer though. I believe there is no other way how to fix it without repairing it at service station or loading a save or quick save. So I will not be able to help with that as there is no such a feature without F7 or saves to fix a trailer yet.

Kind Regards,

Raffaeloo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hello, 

Since this topic has not been replied to for more than fourteen (14) days, I will archive this topic.
We archive topics that are inactive to keep the forums tidy and organized. 

I encourage you to engage in the community later on! Stay healthy.

//Locked and moved to Archive

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived