No Rules Server (Freeroam)

ETS TÜRK

If you are going to be here, my first suggestion for your health.

Muting your computer.

Because there is too much siren sound ?

spacer.png

┌─────────────── • ✧✧ • ────────────────┐

TruckersMP Driver

▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒  GökBörü ™  ▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃ 

»» ———- Quality İs Not A Coincidence ———- ««

VTC

└─────────────── • ✧✧ • ────────────────┘

TruckersFM - 0:35 ━❍──────── -5: 32 ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺ VOLUME: ▂▃▄▅▆▇ % 100  

spacer.png

Heey Abdullah! 

Yeah, that was so nice to see that police gang ♥️♥️

Was not it create by Anwyll? I know, I saw him in Calais, as he said, come to service for some great pictures?

Kind Regards,

RedWolf 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Guest ouzersn
10 hours ago, [GökBörü] RedWolf [CZ] said:

Heey Abdullah! 

Yeah, that was so nice to see that police gang ♥️♥️

Was not it create by Anwyll? I know, I saw him in Calais, as he said, come to service for some great pictures?

Kind Regards,

RedWolf 

Yes, Anwyll was announced that.

On 5/6/2021 at 10:42 PM, [GökBörü] AbdullahBey said:

If you are going to be here, my first suggestion for your health.

Muting your computer.

Because there is too much siren sound ?

spacer.png

I really should use the siren sounds as alarm xD

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Senior Human Resources

• 2 weeks later...

I would really like to have a freeroam server with no rules but not only for a period of time. A permanent one. I haven't tested any of them because I just want to drive and not get rammed and blocked but would be nice to go there sometimes and free yourself by crashing into people. PLUS most of the kids that are on sim 1 or 2 will go there and enjoy their time and not bother us ( the good drivers) by ramming into us and blocking the road when we just want to have a pleasent drive and enjoy our time

33 minutes ago, Stefan22 said:

I would really like to have a freeroam server with no rules but not only for a period of time. A permanent one. I haven't tested any of them because I just want to drive and not get rammed and blocked but would be nice to go there sometimes and free yourself by crashing into people. PLUS most of the kids that are on sim 1 or 2 will go there and enjoy their time and not bother us ( the good drivers) by ramming into us and blocking the road when we just want to have a pleasent drive and enjoy our time

TruckersMP offers a so called arcade server,  which offers

• server speed limit disabled
  • cars for players enabled
  • players collisions disabled
  • Police cars for players disabled

Maybe this server is for you.

32 minutes ago, blabberbeak said:

TruckersMP offers a so called arcade server,  which offers

• server speed limit disabled
  • cars for players enabled
  • players collisions disabled
  • Police cars for players disabled

Maybe this server is for you.

Aaa nooo. First of all I wouldn't use it and I don't , and it's a non collisions one. If there would be collisions then kids will like it. Would be smth like wreckfest but an ets version. ? That's their satisfaction. Crashing into you. If they cannot do that , they go to sim 1 unfortunately

3 minutes ago, Stefan22 said:

Aaa nooo. First of all I wouldn't use it and I don't , and it's a non collisions one. If there would be collisions then kids will like it. Would be smth like wreckfest but an ets version. ? That's their satisfaction. Crashing into you. If they cannot do that , they go to sim 1 unfortunately

It's true. Most of the players who ask for a server without a speed limit refuse to use the arcade server because it doesn't offer collisions enabled. This reveals their true intention: it's not driving at excessive speed, but causing accidents at excessive speed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived