If i change trailer texture will i get banned

Turtle King

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello there,

TruckersMP supports the use of local mods. If you want to make a special texture for yourself, you must first do it in local mode. Local mods are only visible to you. So other players cannot see your special texture . 

I hope this was enough to answer the questions in your mind

Kind Regards,
Mehmet [24]

Hello There,

It does not pose a problem as no one other than you can see your trailer paint.

┌─────────────── • ✧✧ • ────────────────┐

TruckersMP Driver

▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒  GökBörü ™  ▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃ 

»» ———- Quality İs Not A Coincidence ———- ««

VTC

└─────────────── • ✧✧ • ────────────────┘

TruckersFM - 0:35 ━❍──────── -5: 32 ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺ VOLUME: ▂▃▄▅▆▇ % 100  

spacer.png

Guest ouzersn

Its allowed but changing trailer texture is local modding and local mods cannot be seen by others.

But remember the rule about save editing and local mods:

§3 - Save Editing

Causing extreme lag or game crashes by save editing is not permitted. Extreme lag will not occur from duplicate parts unless the amount is truly excessive. If you save edit to create a very long trailer combination but cannot safely handle it, you are liable to be banned for reckless driving / blocking and recommended to remove the particular mod. If the Game Moderation Management thinks that your modification is not fit for our servers or negatively impact other people, you are liable to be banned until the modification has been removed.

If your trailer will cause lag, you have chance to get permanently banned until your modification has removed.

Hey there!  @Turtle King

It can be done through Save Editting 

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/423-save-editing/

100% You will not banned for that, because you can custom skin a trailer for yourself, but only you will be able to see the skin, and everyone else will only be able to see the "base" color of the trailer 

Some topics, which may help you aswell

Happy Trucking! 

Regards, 

RedWolf

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment