usernames, linking, and worldoftrucks.com

Mr. Gray Squirrel

Question

Hello,

I accidentally named my profile wrong in the game and idk if there's any way to fix that? Anyway everything seems set up right with my username and my VTC on truckersmp. On worldoftrucks.com None of my data is being uploaded, my username doesn't match anything else (i was in a weird mood when I made it) it won't let me delete it and it won't let me disconnect my games so I can re-create it, or use a different email to fix it. Any idea how to get worldoftrucks to start tracking my data and and change/fix my username because I don't want people online seeing my username I made wrong or confusing people who are trying to join my VTC. I'm trying to create a community.

10 answers to this question

Hello There,

Of course, it is possible to change your username in World Of Trucks, but Scs Software / Support team can do this, not you, it is sufficient to send 1 mail to the link address on the side that concerns this subject [email protected]

• Like 1

┌─────────────── • ✧✧ • ────────────────┐

TruckersMP Driver

▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒  GökBörü ™  ▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃ 

»» ———- Quality İs Not A Coincidence ———- ««

VTC

└─────────────── • ✧✧ • ────────────────┘

TruckersFM - 0:35 ━❍──────── -5: 32 ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺ VOLUME: ▂▃▄▅▆▇ % 100  

spacer.png

Check if your game profile is connected with your World of Trucks account. When you run the game, on the launchpad, where you select the profile, hover a cursor over the globe icon at the top right.

If the tooltip doesn't say "World of Trucks connected" , click the icon and enter an email dress and password for your WoT account in the online account section and hit apply.

Keep in mind only jobs from "External Cotracts" and "External Market" count as World of Trucks deliveries, other 3 types of jobs don't.

2 hours ago, Mr. Gray Squirrel said:

Would it mess things up if the email address i use for truckersmp and world of trucks isnt the same as the email i use for steam? I made my steam 11 years ago. I still have access to it but i dont really use it anymore

No problems there ? 

World of Trucks, Steam and TruckersMP are 3 totally different services, so to answer your question: Yes you can use 3 different emails, 1 for WOT, 1 for steam and 1 for TMP.

I hope that answers your question ? 

Kind Regards,

General18

TruckersMP Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello @Mr. Gray Squirrel,

Your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to "Inactive" topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request (you have 1 week to contact us).

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to everyone for the assistance!

Kind regards,
Polyxena
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,  

Due to this topic being unresponded after 1 week of being Inactive, I will move it to Unsolved Topics. 

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support  

Kind Regards, 

Caramba2412 

TruckersMP Support 

//Moved to Unsolved Topics 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader