Question: Job problem!

Kamerot1

Question

10 answers to this question

Hello @Kamerot1

Thank you for using the forum for any queries you may have, as @JamesS014has stated above, you will need to go to service through F7, and that will attach your trailer. 
I hope this has helped with the problem you are having, and I look forward in your response, so we are able to put this topic in the correct section of the forum in order to keep it in an organised manner. 

i hope you understand, and I look forward in your response. 

Best Regards, 

Rico 
Support

Hey, 

The only option I know is to buy a own trailer in the trailer dealer so you can avoid that in the future. Also, you can choose/look up for a company where the trailers aren't parked at a ramp, so they can't flip around and get stuck in the barrier.

But, in this situation you can't do anything else than using F7+enter. You can just try to avoid it for the future with the advices I mentioned above.

Regards 

MatzeOnTour

Hello there!  

Since this topic has 3 days without reply, the topic will be moved to inactive.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.  

Sincerely,
Crestune
TruckersMP Support