VTC, Employees and Sync

Minwyrr

Hello,

I allow myself to make a post here in order to know more about certain aspects. I just started TruckersMP, and I would like to play with friends, and therefore make the same trips etc because at this moment we can't make the same trips, I would like to know if creating a VTC sees that to us, and if not, how can we do to play together.

Likewise, I have an employee in my company I would like to know how to make work, I bought a truck, and a trailer in addition.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Hello,

there are few ways how to have the same job.

Trucksbook Dispatcher:

1. Be in same company on Trucksbook (You need to have role Dispatcher or higher in the company)
  2. Use the Dispatcher tool: 

Create job with Virtual Speditor:

External Contracts:

1. Register accounts here: https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/ 
  2. Login with your account in Profile Menu -> Edit profile
  3. Go to the game
  4. Browse "External Contracts"
  5. Find same job
  6. Take it at the same time
  7. Done

Kind Regards, 
Mehmet [24]

To create some deliveries in ETS2, I use Trucky, I think i's better like Trucksbook or Virtual Speditor, because you don't have to leave and join again the game. And it's very easy to use !

But it's my opinion.

If your employee is in the same garage spot as the truck, then they should start work automatically. I don’t think you can force an employee to use a trailer, but as long as the trailer is in the same garage as they are based in, and is not set to ‘private’ then they should automatically take the trailer:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived