Can we set our truck mass to 1 tons by save editing?

Guest ouzersn

Question

Guest ouzersn

If we increase the weight of our truck to 1 ton by save-editing or any mod, will we have chance to get banned for speed hack? And Is it possible?

7 answers to this question

I think you can use it. If you check truckersmp rules it says "Negative cargo mass - Using a trailer with a mass lower than 0" is forbidden but I think it's okay if you decrease it to 1 ton.

Also you can check save editing rules:

"Causing extreme lag or game crashes by save editing is not permitted. Extreme lag will not occur from duplicate parts unless the amount is truly excessive. If you save edit to create a very long trailer combination but cannot safely handle it, you are liable to be banned for reckless driving / blocking and recommended to remove the particular mod. If the Game Moderation Management thinks that your modification is not fit for our servers or negatively impact other people, you are liable to be banned until the modification has been removed."

Hey, 

As far as I know it's not really possible to change the weight of the truck. I haven't seen any truck_mass path or something similar to it. 

But, It is possible to change the cargo mass of the trailer. You can change it by saving-editing. Here is a screenshot of the path you need to edit.

ok1x7Bt.png

Keep in mind that you are not allowed to have minus tons. As you will get kicked for: 

§5.1 - Server Auto Kicks

Negative cargo mass - Using a trailer with a mass lower than 0.

As long as you don't use any kind of tool to get around the speed limiter/jump hack or no collision hack, you should be fine. You can read all rules here: https://truckersmp.com/rules

(In my opinion, your truck is fast enough, when you use the Volvo 750hp engine in with a 6 gear transmission and an empty trailer.) 

Regards

MatzeOnTour

Hello @dogearmy

Unfortunately, you will not receive aa certain response on here unless a Game Moderation Manager responds to this topic. So it is best advisable that you create a feedback ticket towards Game Moderation Management at : https://truckersmp.com/feedback/create
They will explain everything you need to know about your query, and if it is allowed. 

I hope this answers your question, and I look forward in your response. 

Best Regards, 

Rico 

Support