Make stroboscope flashing lights for the pilot.

Aligatoor

Suggestion Name:  Make stroboscope flashing lights for the pilot.
Suggestion Description:   In our case, the policeman has a new stroboscope, which shows 1 picture and we also want such a stroboscope on the pilot. I don't know how you can just change the color from blue to orange. But I think everyone agrees that they also want new stroboscopes on the pilot than to have an old version of flashing lights and such "boring." And the police have all this new... and therefore it feels that the police has the advantage, new strobscopes, and the pilot does not.

Any example images: 

MI26v.png

Why should it be added?:  Fans of the pilot (most likely for the purpose of the convoy) will visit and this also needs to be an equal advantage that the stroboscopes are the same for the policeman and the pilot, the rest will definitely not be offended. Another plus is that if you add stroboscopes to the pilot, for such convoys (leading and closing) you also have to take screenshots and share these interesting things. Well, it's nice to look at these little things. Even if it's stupid, they think they'll agree to it.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 12

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi @Phon,

No unfortunately, after still removed possible to see from police cars and their flashers, can not provide such an image. But it is possible to imagine that you have there to see from the modern police flashers in the pilot, something modern to put. 😃

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2024 at 8:54 AM, Хидара said:

I don't think that should be added.

This will mostly be used on CD road by players who like to break the rules. 

This is not mentioned for CD purposes. It is for VTC purposes or convoys special that block the road. That's the whole point.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Aligatoor said:

This is not mentioned for CD purposes. It is for VTC purposes or convoys special that block the road. That's the whole point.

Yes, it's a good idea for convoys. But I think that in most cases, it will be used by players on the CD road.
I think it's better to implement this only on event servers

• Upvote 1

Hidara
Veteran Driver VIII | spacer.png
TruckersMP ID: 751173
Languages: Russian, English, Japanese.

10 hours ago, Interstate Nomad said:

@Aligatoor,

What do you mean by a "stroboscope flashing light"?

Are you referring to the emergency lights of the unmarked police car, like the one on the very right in the picture below?

KjhSfUb.png

Hello. No, GM had new bling beacons on the roof and it looked very nice, which is what I wanted too on the pilot than the standard ones.