Ban

5h4_

Question

Hello, I have a question. I have been banned for 1 month. Appeal I am still working on it with the admin. But my brother also has ets 2 he often plays multiplayer. But I said stop playing before they think you are ban evade or something because he is on the same ip. My question is can he just continue playing ets 2 mp? He has his own steam, ets 2 & mp. Some games of my steam are shared with his(not ets 2) And a few months ago he used my account but I started playing more so I said take your own account

Kind Regards,

Dean

5h4_

6 answers to this question

Hey there @5h4_

Firstly,  do not forget, that if one of yours accounts is banned, then when you create or use another, when you are banned on one of these, then it is taken as Ban Avading posted below - You are not allowed to play TruckersMP when your account is banned

§1.2 - Ban Evading - PERMANENT BAN

Creating or using another account to get around a temporary or permanent ban. Attempting to remove ban evidence to get out of a ban. If the evidence points that you have ban evaded, staff reserve the right to ban you again without notification. Evidence for ban evading cannot be disclosed due to it containing confidential server-side information. Ban Evading violations cannot be reported to the TruckersMP Team, such violations are handled through internal processes.

If you have been banned from TruckersMP Network due to some violation of TMP rules, you are allowed to write an appeal as you said above, that you have already wrote one here: https://truckersmp.com/appeals 

Then if you got declined by GM, you have to wait until your ban expire. 

Also do not forget, if you mean, you ban is unfair, you can write a feedback ticket - to category Game Moderation Management - where you can explain everything

Here: https://truckersmp.com/feedback 

This topic may be helpful for you, if you will write a some feedback ticket: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/1061

Hope, it will helpful for ya buddy! 

Have a nice day

Regards,

RedWolf

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand.

Thanks to all participation.

Sincerely,
Caramba2412
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

Hello there,

I am going to move this topic to the Unsolved Section because it has been inactive again for a week.
Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket!

Kind Regards,

Krisi.

TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

//locked and moved to Unsolved

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d