So im getting a PC...

BlackedShadow

Question

I was wondering what settings I should get on this that would work on TruckersMP and ETS and many other games but I want it to be cheap and affordable.  https://www.drmem.com/uk/customized-gaming-pc-core-i3-i5-i7-processor-2gb-4gb-6gb-8gb-gpu-8gb-16gb-32gb-ram-1tb-2tb-hdd-256gb-512gb-ssd-windows-10-series-c6-kam.html  Some help would really be appreciated ?

7 answers to this question

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above given answer?
Your confirmation of the status of your question, helps us keep the forum organized!

I await your return! ? 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

• Upvote 1

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello, 

In my view there isn't any specific setting you should get. I always tried around with the settings of Euro Truck Simulator 2. When my game had started lagging, then I turned the settings a bit lower. If everything was fine, then I tried to turn the settings a bit higher. On that way I found my settings. Also, some people want to play on a very high level and for other medium settings are fine. So, it depends on which level you want to play. 

But, keep in mind that TruckersMP isn't well optimized, so it could still lag for you in busy areas even though you have a good computer. 

For your PC you should fullfill the recommend system requirements. This are the recommend system requirements of Euro Truck Simulator 2.

SyB9eG8.png

Personally, I would recommend to buy a CPU with a higher single core performance as Euro Truck Simulator is optimized for one core and generally more important for gaming. Also, you should spend the most money in the graphics card as it's the most important component of the PC.

This would be my go for that PC you send here: 

76ZRa0P.png

Explanation: The i5 10400f is very powerful and got about 6 cores with a high single core performance. So, I would go with this one as the other ones just got 4 cores (that's not really enough for the future) and 8 cores are not needed for gaming currently. The 256GB SSD should be enough for Windows and some programs. For games you could just use the HDD. I went with the RX 580, because of the 8GB viedo memory. That's quite important if you want to play other games than just Euro Truck Simulator 2 and also better for the future.  With this PC you should be able to play Euro Truck Simulator in 1080p with high settings. 

--> In my opinion, you should invest a little more money in your PC so that you don't have to buy new components in the near future.

Regards

MatzeOnTour

If you have a pc now you can use for a bit longer by lowering the graphics setting  I would recommend that, or perhaps upgrade you current one with some used parts

locking at the different configuration options you have,  I would not recommend any of the available systems, you pay a premium for old hardware, som of the cpu's has been on the marked for over 5 years and some of the GPU's has also been on the marked for years

Hi there,

Before I get into the specs, I suggest you build it. Works out cheaper and it's easy. I built my first computer around 1-2 months ago and it took around 4 hours. It was worth it, though. I saved around 200 pounds alone. I also don't think you should build one at the moment, though. Graphics Cards (GPU) are at the all time high and they are double the normal price. A pre-built is worth buying until graphics card prices go down.

Now,

To play Euro Truck and other games, I suggest you go with this if you're looking for it to be cheap.  A GTX 1650 is enough to handle Euro Truck, on the long run you will need to upgrade.

I also suggest you watch computer parts buying guides on YouTube.

Best of luck,

Joseph.

ye.thumb.jpg.1cf59f3a26cd1eb3d55cea6b07b9762e.jpg

Hello @Swiftyz_Milano,

Your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to "Inactive" topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request (you have 1 week to contact us).

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to everyone for the assistance!

Kind regards,
Polyxena
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive