VR Question

Mike_Knight_1977

Question

I just got an oculus quest 2 head set,,, I went thought and set it up in the regular game to work in VR,,, and looks awesome. but when I go to log in thought truckers MP,,, even though I have the up to date with 1.40 version since I made the changes to get it working in the VR headset is says it not compatible with truckers MP? Has anyone else tried that.

6 answers to this question

Hello there @Mike_Knight_1977

Firstly, I checked some topics about VR in solved topic and final solutions is:

As have been said here, TruckersMP does not support VR at this time and they dont look for that in near future.

If i can recommend, use open tracker, its like VR. 

Please check this video:

Hope, my answer will help to your question

Have nice day

Kindest Regards, 

RedWolf 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello @Mike_Knight_1977

We are glad to hear that you have found the answer you were looking for, and deeply apologise for the incompatibility of VR in multiplayer. 

Thank you to everyone for participating in answering the question. 

If you do have anymore questions or need anymore assistance, please do not hesitate to create another forum topic, contact the Support Team via the Support System (https://truckersmp.com/support), or via the Official Discord server. 

I hope you and everyone else has a wonderful day. 

Kind Regards,

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP Support

//closed and moved to Solved Topics.

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!