What do y'all think of the Iberia DLC so far?

AABattery

It's been a few days since support for 1.40 and the Iberia DLC came out for TruckersMP. What do you all think of it so far? Does it run well? and what's your favorite city in the Iberia DLC so far?

Project Cargo VTC - Driver

Discord: AABattery#8735 | IG: aabatteryets2

Languages:  ???????/??

Me too not bought it yet. ?

From what I see from the photos, I can say it is perfect.

┌─────────────── • ✧✧ • ────────────────┐

TruckersMP Driver

▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒  GökBörü ™  ▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃ 

»» ———- Quality İs Not A Coincidence ———- ««

VTC

└─────────────── • ✧✧ • ────────────────┘

TruckersFM - 0:35 ━❍──────── -5: 32 ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺ VOLUME: ▂▃▄▅▆▇ % 100  

spacer.png

15 hours ago, Melodies said:

I spent most if not all of my time in Iberia, it's good to finally be able to drive with others.

I've spent a ton of time in Iberia too, and I've even been doing really long jobs to and from there. 

5 hours ago, Andrei07.V said:

It's beautiful so far I've explored somewhere in 18 cities and it still amazes me.

Kind regards,

Andrei07.V

I've explored about 10 cities so far, and it's still amazing to me. My favorite city so far is Olhao in Portugal.

After the Iberian DLC was released, I bought this DLC with enthusiasm. After I went to the game, I was a little disappointed. The map is full of high-speed kilometers, which makes me feel very boring. But what is irrefutable is that the scenery on this map is really beautiful.

3 hours ago, Captain Nivaro said:

I would like it more if the focus of this DLC would have been backroads instead of highways. I like those small villages more than the cities tbh... 

I am the same way about backroads and small villages. They're more fun to drive on then highways, and sometimes there will be a backroad or two (mainly in Romania) that kinda reminds me of home. 

• 2 weeks later...

Iberia is one of the best DLC´s in my opinion. I love the scenery and the roads. Yes, most are highway, but I'm certain ProMods will add some more country roads. Also, SCS are adding more stuff to Iberia, for example The A24.

I haven't discovered the whole Iberia yet, but so far it looks amazing, and they have really outdone themselves.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hello, 

Since this topic has not been replied to for more than fourteen (14) days, I will archive this topic.
We archive topics that are inactive to keep the forums tidy and organized. 

I encourage you to engage in the community later on! Stay healthy.

//Locked and moved to Archive

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived