Lagging and low fps

tijnne

Hey friends. 

Since update 1.40 i have big lagging issues and fmvery low fps 24 around that. 

I have never have problemz with this,  i always played on ultra high performance.

If i putnmy scaling to 125 its better. 

Buth i don't like that.

People with the same after last updates? 

Greets

Hello there,

Follow this:

• Try to avoid busy areas like Duisburg, Calais or CD Road.
  • Always keep your system up to date.
  • Replace the graphics card if necessary.
  • Try reinstalling the game.
  • Turn off unnecessary features in the graphics settings.
  • Move away from crowded areas.
  • Play the game on lowest settings possible. https://lowbudgetgamerpc.blogspot.com/2015/04/euro-truck-simulator-2-optimization.html Good website to help on optimizing your game.
  • Go into Task Manager and remove unwanted apps and apps running in the background.
  • You could run Anti-Virus and CCleaner because there might be apps slowing down your PC. 
  • Verify game cache
  • Delete garages, drivers.
  • Load other save game.
  • Make new profile.
  • Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (4.7) & DirectX & Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and use CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.
  • Update your graphic card driver.
  • Pull down your graphics settings.
  • Take care not to play in busy areas.
  • If your Game is freezing for a long period it is because the mod Is attempting to its game time with the core game time. (SP & MP times are quite different)!
  • Go in company manager (this may be a pain) and fire all of your drivers first. 
  • Save your progress then completely close the game
  • Go into your Euro Truck Simulator 2 documents folders and select/highlight the your last profile (look at last modified) then with it highlighted hit the delete button.  (Again I know it could be a pain)
  • Press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys and open the Task Manager,after,close the background useless programs.
  • Update your operating system.
  • Set Scale to 400%---Disable MLAA---Disable DOF---Set all following Quality Settings to max.---Disable Anisotropic Filtering by moving the Slider to the left Side.
  • These may reason your FPS drop==Development Logging----Smoothing Distance--- Load Cabin Accessoires---Load Flags---Aditional Lights---Draw Distance

AMD: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

NVIDIA: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.as

You can get more information in this topic

Also read this guide topics

Kind Regards,
Mehmet [24]

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @tijnne,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days), because every day lots of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We apply these procedures to keep the forum organized and active in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind regards,

Snap Dragon

TruckersMP — GML | Game Moderator Leader

GökBörü VTC — COO | Chief Operating Officer

CHub (Drivers Hub) — PM | Project Manager

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019

Archived