New brussels intersection.

Lena'

Hello guys,

I had started a topic about the Brussels intersection before and I said that there should be traffic lights in that area.

What do you think about the new intersection that came after the 1.40 update has satisfied me enough, I think the authorities heard our voices.☺️

spacer.png

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

It is much better now that traffic is more controlled and there are fewer accidents.

Kind regards,

Pedro 

If you're a C-D Driver I would say this addition is great, and make us avoid a whole lot of accidents, because C-D Drivers doesn't have to give way anymore. But if you look at it as a driver wanting to join C-D Road from the North or South these changes aren't that good. Now drivers coming from North or South have to give way for drivers being on C-D Road, and this will in rush hour make it almost impossible to get onto C-D Road. So if eg. you get rammed on C-D Road and have to F7 which then puts you in Brussels, you actually might as well drive around C-D Road avoiding it. Cause the chances of you getting back on it without risking causing an accident is slim.

True before accidents also happened when drivers from Brussels tried to get onto C-D Road. But at least back then they where in the right, and did nothing wrong. Not it's like you're just saying best of luck to you if you don't want to start at Duisburg or Calais.

spacer.png | spacer.png

15 minutes ago, BudokanTB said:

If you're a C-D Driver I would say this addition is great, and make us avoid a whole lot of accidents, because C-D Drivers doesn't have to give way anymore. But if you look at it as a driver wanting to join C-D Road from the North or South these changes aren't that good. Now drivers coming from North or South have to give way for drivers being on C-D Road, and this will in rush hour make it almost impossible to get onto C-D Road. So if eg. you get rammed on C-D Road and have to F7 which then puts you in Brussels, you actually might as well drive around C-D Road avoiding it. Cause the chances of you getting back on it without risking causing an accident is slim.

True before accidents also happened when drivers from Brussels tried to get onto C-D Road. But at least back then they where in the right, and did nothing wrong. Not it's like you're just saying best of luck to you if you don't want to start at Duisburg or Calais.

I was driving Friday evening on the CD road and has to go from Brussels 3 time over that new intersection. I never had a problem. You ever will find a gap between 2 players where you can drive onto the cd road. 

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

Yes, I haven't seen an accident there yet and there was no traffic congestion, this problem seems to be solved. ☺️

1797472539_TMP.webp

Guest ouzersn

I personally did not like it, it was very complicated and the normal way was more simple.

The interchange itself is more than good and well made. I really don't like the huge number of speed bumps when you go from Brussels to Duisburg, can you remove them or make them smaller? It is also worth removing the grass that comes out from under the asphalt when you go from Brussels to Rotterdam.

1 hour ago, dogearmy said:

Şahsen beğenmedim, çok karmaşıktı ve normal yol daha basitti.

I disagree with you the road is not complicated.

The opposite has been a very modern intersection,you can also find where you want to go much easier if you follow the signs.?

1797472539_TMP.webp

Guest ouzersn

The current race may have prevented accidents, of course, but I haven't seen such bumps in my life, and this road is duisburg road, not a highway. The highlight of the Duisburg road is its curves and traffic. There are no huge intersections on a tiny road, right? Then let the road to duisburg be completely 2 lanes, everyone would be angry about it!

Hey!

I'm a big fan of the new intersection that was placed there. It keeps traffic flowing without any big dangers or sudden stops from players in front of you due to oddly placed yield-signs :)! I haven't used it a lot yet, but when I did, I had no issues or any other dangerous situations. It's a really great improvement and will hopefully prevent big traffic jams that occurred every now and then at the old intersection! Over all, a very  good addition, really helping to keep traffic flow!

Kind regards,  
Inklink  
TruckersMP GM + CML

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

I love those type intersections, so it's a great addon to the modification! And less accidents which is good as well ?

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived