Rebuild of duisburg intersection

Guest ouzersn

Guest ouzersn

Suggestion Name: Remake of duisburg intersection

Suggestion Description: Rebuild of duisburg intersection like picture below.

Any example images: Below

Why should it be added?: It will improve traffic flow very very much and will be more safe, reduce the work of game moderators, reduce crashes.

Ekran Alıntısıı.PNG

Ekran-Al-nt-s.png

I noticed that I accidentally spelled northwest instead of northeast, which is actually northeast (or C-D road).

I will make a map edit mod about it soon.

You can discuss this suggestion here.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I've worked so much on this suggestion, and spend my whole day to make this pictures, so please do not reject it immediately, discuss and think, then please give answer.

Spoiler

1 year past and still there no reply?

• 1 year later...

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestion!

As of September 2022, the city of Duisburg received a complete rework, by the Add-On Team. The new layout works in a one-way in, one-way out system, with both being at opposite ends. Leaving via the fuel station also requires a separate loop.

It seems this has fixed a lot of the congestion issues with traffic constantly flowing through the city. The intersection leading onto the C-D road looks - amazingly - exactly as you've pictured, featuring a 3-part collection of merges and cross-over points, so good work!

However, there is no need for traffic lights to be there, due to the continuous flow of traffic from the city to the C-D road. 

Safe travels!

Regards,

Krewlex

Community Manager

// Completed