Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Project: ALM | Automatically Install Any Local Mods In TruckersMP [Interiors etc]

Please note, this guide is rather outdated and will be updated soon. For now, i recommend watching the Latest Youtube guide!

Head to your Euro Truck Simulator 2 Documents Folder

Open "config.cfg" in notepad/notepad++

Edit the line "g_save_format" and make sure the value is "2"

After this is done, head into game and make a save.

Note: Latest version of ALM will automatically attempt to change your save version if you do not achieve this

Spoiler

image.png.6e1335225c43e2a0a52fe7ea666b9743.png

Part 2: Download The Mod + Program

Join The Insanux Discord Server: https://discord.gg/JCh9qj2

Look in the Category of "Project: ALM" and download a mod you want to use and extract the folder anywhere you like

Head to the #Updates channel and download The Most Recent version of Project: ALM (Always the most recent post, Just because the screenshot says 1.1.0, Download the Latest version, No support will be given for you choosing to ignore this and using a older version of ALM. As of 14/12/21 3.1.1 is latest)

Part 3: Using the Program

Open Project: ALM.exe

Head to the correct mod section for your selected mod section (The top of each discord channel tells you where to go)

Select "Open Game SII" and select the game.sii of the save you just made
> Euro Truck Simulator 2 > profiles > XXXXXXXXXXXXX > save > X > game.sii

After, click on "Choose Mod Folder" and select the mod folder you extracted in the previous step.

Once both steps above are done, Click on "Add Mod". The mod should be added successfully and you can load your save in TruckersMP

Part 4: Results

Open TruckersMP and load the save you used with the program

Your mod is now loaded in TruckersMP, If you want to add more mods, Do the same process From Step 2

Video Tutorial

• Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 1

• 4 weeks later...

thanks for the useful information ? 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 2 months later...
  • InsaneCallum changed the title to Project: ALM | Automatically Install Any Local Mods In TruckersMP [Interiors etc]
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello @InsaneCallum, I have just started developing custom paintjobs and I want to use these Paintjobs I have produced in TMP. I watched your video training. But do we have the ability to use it in the local modes that I have personally developed, or is the ALM program suitable only for the modes that you have developed? Can you give information about this? I wish you a good day.

Karakteriniz düzgün olsun ki gerisini hallederiz..

My first condition is that your character is not broken...

AlparslanK

oi amigo grupo com vou 

On 7/8/2023 at 6:43 AM, kocalparslan97 said:

Hello @InsaneCallum, I have just started developing custom paintjobs and I want to use these Paintjobs I have produced in TMP. I watched your video training. But do we have the ability to use it in the local modes that I have personally developed, or is the ALM program suitable only for the modes that you have developed? Can you give information about this? I wish you a good day.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...