Mouse Not moving on Singleplayer nor tmp

Question

i cant get into the game at all i cant use the mouse whatsoever on ATS as well on ETS? pls help ive been trying to fix this for days now.

12 answers to this question

Hello There,

Open Single Player with DirectX(64bit) mode and play it several minutes. Then login Multiplayer.

If your problem persists, take a look at this thread :

┌─────────────── • ✧✧ • ────────────────┐

TruckersMP Driver

▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒  GökBörü ™  ▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃ 

»» ———- Quality İs Not A Coincidence ———- ««

VTC

└─────────────── • ✧✧ • ────────────────┘

TruckersFM - 0:35 ━❍──────── -5: 32 ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺ VOLUME: ▂▃▄▅▆▇ % 100  

spacer.png

Hello there, @OperationMars

First of all, welcome to TruckersMP Forum

If you're referencing the truck controls with keyboard and mouse, just configure as shown

1-) hit Options

unknown.png

2-)  After hit Controls 

unknown.png

3-)  Then switch to Keyboard + Mouse 

unknown.png

Note: If you feel that this information has not yet been sufficient, don't hesitate to ask to another solution on the same topic.

If you are using a controller (wheel, most times) it's possible that you made it work as "cursor control". It happened to me, so the cursor went all down and to the right of the screen and the only way to move it was with the wheel's pedals... So I disconnected the wheel, launched the game, went to Options - Controls and in "Alternate mouse cursor controller" I clicked on Reset. After that, I connected my wheel again and it all worked as it had to.

Hello there! ? 

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

3 hours ago, [GökBörü] AbdullahBey said:

Hello There,

Open Single Player with DirectX(64bit) mode and play it several minutes. Then login Multiplayer.

If your problem persists, take a look at this thread :

it still didnt work. and the thing you sent me is really just the same thing you tole me to do. please help.

2 hours ago, AzBrazilSP said:

Hello there, @OperationMars

First of all, welcome to TruckersMP Forum

If you're referencing the truck controls with keyboard and mouse, just configure as shown

1-) hit Options

unknown.png

2-)  After hit Controls 

unknown.png

3-)  Then switch to Keyboard + Mouse 

unknown.png

Note: If you feel that this information has not yet been sufficient, don't hesitate to ask to another solution on the same topic.

no thats not it. i cant do anything at all. only thing that works is my keyboard.

2 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

If you are using a controller (wheel, most times) it's possible that you made it work as "cursor control". It happened to me, so the cursor went all down and to the right of the screen and the only way to move it was with the wheel's pedals... So I disconnected the wheel, launched the game, went to Options - Controls and in "Alternate mouse cursor controller" I clicked on Reset. After that, I connected my wheel again and it all worked as it had to.

i kinda tried that. i disconnected my wheel then launched. nothing happened. and my mouse doesnt move at all. so it cant be what your saying.

7 hours ago, OperationMars said:

it still didnt work. and the thing you sent me is really just the same thing you tole me to do. please help.

Do what I say in order ;

- Enter the game and adjust and save the control settings.

- Computer/Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/profiles/(choose the profile you use)/controls

Open the controls file with the registry.

"constant c_mousesteer 1.000000" (find and replaced)

- Save and enter the game and start driving.

Note : You should not interfere with the controls section after doing this.

┌─────────────── • ✧✧ • ────────────────┐

TruckersMP Driver

▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒  GökBörü ™  ▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃ 

»» ———- Quality İs Not A Coincidence ———- ««

VTC

└─────────────── • ✧✧ • ────────────────┘

TruckersFM - 0:35 ━❍──────── -5: 32 ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺ VOLUME: ▂▃▄▅▆▇ % 100  

spacer.png

Hello @OperationMars

Sad hear it 

Let's test this

1-)  10477919904_4000a7a7b8_o.png

Please,  Open config.cfg (located in \ Users \ * your username * \ Documents \ Euro Truck Simulator 2 \ ) with notepad or notepad ++ and look for g_trackir "1"  and change it to a g_trackir "0" 

Note: I'm admitting that all of your mouse drivers are up to date that are compatible with your version of windows 

hello guys. i logged on this morning and to my surprise everything was working! i guess it fixed itself? i do appreciate everyone who tried to help. and i hope you have a great day!

Hello @OperationMars!

We are glad to hear that your problem has been solved. 

Thank you to everyone for participating. 

If you do need anymore assistance, please do not hesitate to create another topic, contact us via the Support System (https://truckersmp.com/support), or via the Official Discord server. 

I hope you all have a good day! 

Kind Regards,

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP Support

//closed and moved to Solved Topics.

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!