How to save edit easily!

Highland

Hey Truckers ?,

For big amount of time I have been trying to find save editing mods that actually work!

Due to me doing lots of research I have found a way to mod your truck to make it look better without going against TMP rules!

If you would like to save edit your truck READ BELOW! 

Please note all tuning packs are needed!

Step one: Head over to this link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2453301294

Then hit the subscribe button!

Step two: Now open up your game in single player and go to your mod manger and activate the mod! 

Step three: Find a truck you would like to save edit!

Step four: Now head over to red spanner/F7 to upgrade your truck! 

Step Five: Look at some like you bumper bar! You should be able to see that you now have things like a volvo bumper bar on scania for example! 

All same will be for stack pipes, interior add ons, wheels, bumpers, roof bars etc 

IF YOU USE THIS MAKE SURE YOU KEEP TO TMP RULES WHEN SAVE EDITING! Rules are found here: https://truckersmp.com/rules#3-save-editing 

If you found this helpful please consider replying saying that it worked! 

And If it didnt work reply letting me know what didnt work! 

Wish you all the best with your save editing projects! 

Thanks,

Ollie

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for information

• Thanks 3

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...