Your thoughts about my edited Duisburg intersection

Guest ouzersn

Is duisburg intersection should be edited like this?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Is duisburg intersection should be edited like this?

Guest ouzersn
1 minute ago, Granite said:

Overcomplicated, not sure why continuous road (blue) should be deleted? 

Why not something with just one simple overpass liek this:

734A8CC72A884155FFC9FC0A34169A828AF7F7D0

This road is not highway, its small road.

Guest ouzersn
1 hour ago, Granite said:

Overcomplicated, not sure why continuous road (blue) should be deleted? 

Why not something with just one simple overpass like this:

734A8CC72A884155FFC9FC0A34169A828AF7F7D0

One more thing, this overpass can cause traffic. I just want to reduce traffic and reduce the punishment for the running on the red light, crashes.

9 minutes ago, dogearmy said:

One more thing, this overpass can cause traffic. I just want to reduce traffic and reduce the punishment for the running on the red light, crashes.

Same as your solution, what happens where the two roads join? As long as people keep overcrowding this area, there will always be traffic queue, I don't think there is magical solution to magically make everyone behave by the rules. 

My solution eliminates jams caused by left turning traffic, just like yours, it's all up to how people choose to behave.

Guest ouzersn
Just now, Granite said:

Same as your solution, what happens where the two roads join? As long as people keep overcrowding this area, there will always be traffic queue, I don't think there is magical solution to magically make everyone behave by the rules. 

My solution eliminates jams caused by left turning traffic, just like yours, it's all up to how people choose to behave.

First, the road will start with 1 lane and when two road joins, there will be 2 lane, if 3 road joins, there will 3 lane. Just that.

10 minutes ago, dogearmy said:

First, the road will start with 1 lane and when two road joins, there will be 2 lane, if 3 road joins, there will 3 lane. Just that.

I don't quite understand what you mean. Eventually, those lanes will need to join one another, since surrounding roads are just single lane. Again, it's up to how people drive, should they let others merge in by slowing down, or cut everyone off at all costs.

I have provided simple solution which would increse traffic flow, while your idea may look great, if you think again, your construction has at least 6 overpasses on at least 3 levels, it is not clear which road goes below and which goes above, I think it would take too much space, both horizontally and vertically.

Guest ouzersn
47 minutes ago, blabberbeak said:

Why are there two exits leading to the same entrance?
spacer.png

I've learned traffic jams form when road traffic participants have to change or cross lanes.
Your idea contains shows many spots where road traffic participants need to change lanes.
I'm afraid it will be congested very fast.

Pink one was wrong putten, i will send the new picture that pink road has deleted.

7 minutes ago, DreamLiner' said:

it'll take us a while to get used to these roads.

You're right, man, there is only my suggestion about this intersection and it will reduce traffic. If signs are used or everyone uses navigation, it will be resolved in 4 days at most.

Guest ouzersn
9 hours ago, Melodies said:

Knowing how people drive on this road, this is way too complicated and some drivers will get lost or change lane last second which is even worse.

Using signs or navigation will solve this problem.

Guest ouzersn

Im doing new intersection that not hard to understand, i will send it after 20-30 minutes.

Guest ouzersn
1 hour ago, azuly said:

Oh wow this looks great, i think it would seriously improve traffic. The problem with the current one is that it's way too small for the volume of trucks we have. Does ur model include traffic lights? 

Thank you for the good comment, traffic lights can be added at some points where the 2 roads meet, but on some roads traffic lights can make more traffic, and I can even make another picture where the traffic lights are marked. (Same Roads) But i dont understand what you said "The problem with the current one is that it's way too small for the volume of trucks we have." Is this road which is original or edited?  [Sorry for my bad english]

3 hours ago, dogearmy said:

Thank you for the good comment, traffic lights can be added at some points where the 2 roads meet, but on some roads traffic lights can make more traffic, and I can even make another picture where the traffic lights are marked. (Same Roads) But i dont understand what you said "The problem with the current one is that it's way too small for the volume of trucks we have." Is this road which is original or edited?  [Sorry for my bad english]

yeah the original one is too small for the traffic flow, urs solves it! and ur english is great, don't worry about it. :))

Traffic management is handled well even if the intersection below creates some traffic as people arriving from above have to wait for people coming from Duisburg to pass by (Knowing that there will be those who will not respect the priority).

Giovi.

Event Staff of Wolves™ 

xDQGdhI.png?1

Guest ouzersn
On 4/30/2021 at 9:02 PM, Granite said:

I don't quite understand what you mean. Eventually, those lanes will need to join one another, since surrounding roads are just single lane. Again, it's up to how people drive, should they let others merge in by slowing down, or cut everyone off at all costs.

I have provided simple solution which would increse traffic flow, while your idea may look great, if you think again, your construction has at least 6 overpasses on at least 3 levels, it is not clear which road goes below and which goes above, I think it would take too much space, both horizontally and vertically.

2 hours ago, Giovi. said:

Traffic management is handled well even if the intersection below creates some traffic as people arriving from above have to wait for people coming from Duisburg to pass by (Knowing that there will be those who will not respect the priority).

Why not to use yield signs?

1 hour ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Yield or STOP signs, traffic lights, are only useful in MP to have someone banned if you are crashed into and get video. Because 90% or more of the players don't respect them.

Roundabouts? Nobody thought of roundabouts?

Yeah, right, they would just shoot through them like maniacs or  enter in a wrong way (turn left).

Archived