Can't run TruckersMP in Windows 10 for some reason..

homielive

Question

10 answers to this question

Hello @homielive,

Could you please explain your issue in detail, so I know what for a problem you've got. 

Maybe you can attach your log or a screenshot of your problem/error message. Or just expain what happened when you try running TruckersMP. 

This would be helpful, so I can try to help you with your issue. 

Regards
MatzeOnTour

Hi,

If you're having issues after an update it normally means something is corrupted or it's not yet supported. I'm aware on why you have updated it but there are many issues that cause this and the information you've given doesn't really help. 

1. I suggest you try the following:
  2. If you've updated windows to a previous version then make sure your driver versions are the same as your current system.
  3. Update your computer as a hole.
  4. Make sure your ETS2 versions matches the TruckersMP version.

I can't really give you much more information since there are so many things that can cause this. As the other user stated above, I suggest you give us an error message. If it comes to your being unable to play the game and we can't help you, you'd have to contact the support team.

Best,

Joseph.

You're most likely trying to play TruckersMP on 32-bit Windows 10. 32-bit Windows systems are not supported since the release of TruckersMP version, which added the support of American Truck Simulator. By the way, what are the specs of your computer? You might be able to upgrade to 64-bit version.

Hello There @LogRol

1- Let's try these steps

1-) Select the Start  button, then type control panel in the search box next to the Start button on the taskbar and select Control Panel (Desktop app) from the results. 

2-) Search Control Panel for Recovery, and select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next. 

3-) Choose the restore point related to the problematic app, driver, or update, and then select Next > Finish.

2- Now let's look for any errors in the installation using the command  "sfc /scannow"

1-)  Press the Windows key + X to open the main menu.

2-)  Click Command Prompt (Admin) to open the Command Prompt as an administrator.

3-)  When Command Prompt opens, enter sfc /scannow and press Enter.

4-)  The repair process will now start.

5-)  Don't close Command Prompt or interrupt the repair process.

unknown.png

Now Restart your PC

3- Uninstall your TruckersMP if it is still installed

4- Now follow exactly the steps in this article  -> https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/228

Note: Feel free to continue this topic if you are unable to solve your issue 

Hi there MatzeOnTour,

I cannot get TruckersMP to launch in Windows 10.. I have had some issues with ATS and ETS after resetting my PC (long story, ugh) and when I finally got ATS and ETS set back up on the computer and then try to reinstall TruckersMP by installing it as Admin mode (as mentioned in numerous posts) and it will installs, however when I try to run the TruckersMP program in Admin, it will try to load and then stop and it exits.  Checking in Task Manager, it will just load and then stops and eixts.

I'm not sure if it is an issue with the system file check (which I'll run in a moment or something else.. Any ideas?

Thanks for any help that you can provide.

~ HomieLive.

Hey there, 

As everyone says please attach your error here so we can see what the exact problem is. 

But without any screenshots I think you can try one thing but I'm not sure if it will work. I had similiar issue on my old PC. 

Try disabling your Anti Virus and run TruckersMP, that might help and might not. 

Anyways, we are waiting for your screenshot so we can solve your problem fully ?

Kind Regards, 

Raffaeloo. 

Hello @homielive

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. 

Kind Regards,
TheRealKing
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there!

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,
maksch
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to unsolved

maksch

Ex-Member of the Support Team