Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How do you manage the stability of your truck?

Missilemaster3

Question

Hello, I have been playing ETS2MP for only a few weeks, but to me, everyone else is able to turn in tight bends not only in intersections but also on roads. I always flip over even when I am only going about 80kph, is there anything I can do to make my truck more stable when turning at high speeds(such as toggling the settings or putting a new upgrade on my truck)? In case you need this information, I do have my truck, cabin, and trailer stability all the way to the right of the bar in the gameplay settings, and I am using a 4x4 as my chassis. If you need any more information about my setting or my truck, leave them down below since this flipping over is a big problem for me since I want to keep my truck at the highest of speeds possible while also not flipping over and damaging the truck and load. 

4 answers to this question

Hey there! @Missilemaster3

Firstly, I should say, that settings truck+trailer stabillity is up to you^. Thats better to set up that by yourself. If I can recommend look at settings below ? But do not forget, that this settigs should be comfortably for you, while you are playing ?

I recommend you do these steps: 

1. Going into console and setting "g_trailer_stability 0" then press enter (if you have not set your console, here you can find how to enable the console: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=61852  
  2. Then going to Options - Gameplay, the trailer stability slider is at max (would be 0.5)
  3. zst_cwKPdtH4xR7EgBm5bLsPgM_1gRxoMKb-ooKs

Also this topics may help you with your question. 

Hope, my answer is helpful ?

? Happy Truckíng ?

Kindest Regards,

RedWolf

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello @Winter~,

Yes, I indeed got the answer to my question. I have not tested it yet, but even if it doesn't work, it wasn't because of a lack of effort. Fingers crossed that this will help me in some way. I would like to thank the one person who took part of their time answering my question. Feel free to lock the topic since I think my problem will be solved. I will be trying this tip later today and hope that it works! Thanks for the help and have a good day!

Sincerely,

Missilemaster3

Hello there @Missilemaster3,

Since you got your answer, I will go ahead and move this topic to Solved topics. Thank you @[GökBörü] RedWolf [CZ] for answering & participating ❤️ 
If you have anymore issues in the future, feel free to open a new thread in our forum or to create a support ticket on our website: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,
Winter~ | Support
TruckersMP Team

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics