1.40 optimization

CayroMx4

fps  

23 members have voted

1. 1. how much fps do you have on average on gigh graphics settings.

• 20-30 fps or the game is unplayable.
    • 30-50 fps
    • 60-80 fps
    • 100-120 fps
    • 140+ fps
  2. 2. how do you have pc?

• I have a low end pc
    • I have medium pc
    • i have high end pc .

Hello, I want to talk about ets2 / mp optimization in this topic. Many people have a weak pc. Version 1.40 has recently been released, which seems to have spoiled it even more. early, even at 30 fps, I didn't feel any lags. Now I feel them at around 40 fps and at 30 the game is unbearable. Is optimization by truckersmp / scs software planned? The worst is in larger cities, even on the GTX 1060 you can feel drops. However, after the update, even at 1.40 outside the city can be felt. The fps indicator shows around 38-40 and yet I feel lagging, jamming etc. Sorry for my English. So is optimization planned or is it simply the fault of scs software? I know that beta 1.40 is currently running and anything is possible. not long ago, I was able to enjoy the game without any delays. Hope this is a good department.

Hello,

I use Gtx 1650s and on the contrary, I do not have any fps problems in high graphics, on top of that I think I have an increase in fps, but I am not quite sure about it.

And I can say that your graphic card is a very good model, but can you give information about your computer hardware?

FPS drop on your computer may be that new drivers are not installed, you can get help here.
You can get help on how to fix the fps problem in this article of İzm.

Kind Regards

Titanium

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

1 hour ago, [GökBörü] Titanium said:

Cześć,

Używam Gtx 1650s i przeciwnie, nie mam żadnych problemów z fps w wysokiej grafice, do tego wydaje mi się, że mam wzrost fps, ale nie jestem tego do końca pewien.

Mogę powiedzieć, że twoja karta graficzna to bardzo dobry model, ale czy możesz podać informacje o sprzęcie komputerowym?

Spadek liczby klatek na sekundę na komputerze może oznaczać, że nowe sterowniki nie są zainstalowane, tutaj możesz uzyskać pomoc .
Możesz uzyskać pomoc dotyczącą rozwiązania problemu z fps w tym artykule w serwisie İzm.

Z poważaniem

Tytan

my graphics card is a radeon 540 and an amd ryzen 2500u 8 core processor. 8 gb ram and 256 gb ssd. The requirements show that the equipment should do the trick. The worst is at 1.40 where the fps drops are more noticeable, even at 40 fps the game is not very nice. Is it the fault of the hardware or also the software scs?

7 minutes ago, CayroMx4 said:

my graphics card is a radeon 540 and an amd ryzen 2500u 8 core processor. 8 gb ram and 256 gb ssd. The requirements show that the equipment should do the trick. The worst is at 1.40 where the fps drops are more noticeable, even at 40 fps the game is not very nice. Is it the fault of the hardware or also the software scs?

Unfortunately, your hardware is really low, but you can still get a low fps increase by applying the processes in the video. You can get help from the video by click here.

Have a nice day

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

On 4/28/2021 at 5:47 PM, [GökBörü] Titanium said:

Unfortunately, your hardware is really low, but you can still get a low fps increase by applying the processes in the video. You can get help from the video by click here.

Have a nice day

It didn't help at all. it just reduced my settings to low. Currently the game is becoming unplayable, will the optimization be improved after the beta is over? Is nothing known? I want to know if there is any plan to optimize the game or adjust the settings.

• 2 weeks later...

In my opinion the worst day is. Then the shadows and textures get buggy.
But i have 60-80 fps in High graphics. 

Discord: m4gu3ll#3676 || Languages: Polish / English

1771048576_role_Driver(1).png.d3968ae9711791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

-> My website ▪ My Trucksbook Profile ▪ My WoT Account <-
 | Ban Appeal | Feedback | Join the Team | Rules |

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived